Help/advice needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has everyone got the painters in this week or something?

Apparently some posters on here have fallen in love with me. They hate themselves for this and it's manifesting as uncontrollable, irrational rage.
They're to be pitied, the poor ****s

Apparently some posters on here have fallen in love with me. It's manifesting as uncontrollable, irrational raging hard ons

:018::icon_redf

What the **** has it to do with you anyway? Or are you just another one that can't resist an opportunity to take a pop at me?

Probably best if you just **** away and annoy somebody else, you insect.

Can you show me an example of that?

Ooooh touchy touchy. I'm sorry i don't think you're funny, no need to get all aggressive and whiny.

Yup. Shares in P&G and other 'snatch mouse' producing companies are soaring

Ooooh touchy touchy. I'm sorry i don't think you're funny, no need to get all aggressive and whiny.

I never asked or wanted you to find me funny, I've no idea who you are.
You're the one who started with the aggression and I'm not being 'whiny' it's called standing up for yourself, I'm quite good at it, gets me in a lot of trouble.

We have a similar problem here, the wife bought a pair of boots from New Look and after wearing them one day to work (in a school) during the summer they were worn all over and the surface had peeled back. We took them into the store where the snotty 16 year old "general manager" called us a liar when we said she had only worn them to and from her car and in school for one day. We took them back 6 days after purchase and she said "well, you might have worn them every day for those 6 days for all I know", at which point I snapped and said rather loudly "so you accept that the shoes being ruined is acceptable wear after 6 days use?". Daft cow didn't know what to say but refused a refund and instead insisted they get sent to head office for analysis. Today we got them back with a letter saying it wasn't a manufacturer's fault and was acceptable wear. Expect a blog entry slamming them soon and I shall email a link to their head office naming names. Extremely poor customer service, New Look is off our shopping list.

We have a similar problem here, the wife bought a pair of boots from New Look and after wearing them one day to work (in a school) during the summer they were worn all over and the surface had peeled back. We took them into the store where the snotty 16 year old "general manager" called us a liar when we said she had only worn them to and from her car and in school for one day. We took them back 6 days after purchase and she said "well, you might have worn them every day for those 6 days for all I know", at which point I snapped and said rather loudly "so you accept that the shoes being ruined is acceptable wear after 6 days use?". Daft cow didn't know what to say but refused a refund and instead insisted they get sent to head office for analysis. Today we got them back with a letter saying it wasn't a manufacturer's fault and was acceptable wear. Expect a blog entry slamming them soon and I shall email a link to their head office naming names. Extremely poor customer service, New Look is off our shopping list.
New Look and Primark sell "disposable wear". I'm amazed anybody buys anything from either retailer and seriously expects to get more than one day's wear/use out of it :icon_eek:

New Look and Primark sell "disposable wear". I'm amazed anybody buys anything from either retailer and seriously expects to get more than one day's wear/use out of it :icon_eek:

Boots costing £25 should last more than a day wherever they are from. Primark is cheap, New Look isn't.

Boots costing £25 should last more than a day wherever they are from. Primark is cheap, New Look isn't.

I wouldn't say that New Look charged a lot of money for the items they sell, but my point isn't to do with price, it's to do with the quality of the merchandise. Both shops sell very poor quality clothing IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669