Holloway out

Status
Not open for further replies.
in my opinion the entire playing staff needs to go at least the first team does as I feel the problem is at the moment a new signing or loanee joins starts off confident but then the attitude of the rest of the squad rubs off on them and they change, the only way to fix this is a massive squad rehaul, this is ironically likely to happen in the event of relegation anyway, if we somehow stay up and it doesnt happen I see us struggling again next year regardless of manager.

in my opinion the entire playing staff needs to go at least the first team does as I feel the problem is at the moment a new signing or loanee joins starts off confident but then the attitude of the rest of the squad rubs off on them and they change, the only way to fix this is a massive squad rehaul, this is ironically likely to happen in the event of relegation anyway, if we somehow stay up and it doesnt happen I see us struggling again next year regardless of manager.

you mean like Derby, the season after they flirted with relegation?...:icon_roll

Judgement day will be on hold for a while longer, if the team can perform and win consistently then Holloway will do as I've asked previously.

A stay of execution. :icon_wink

A stay of execution. :icon_wink

Ironic that we have had two good efforts against promotion chasing sides, but bottled it against a side thats really struggling. Reverse that Southampton result and we would be almost safe.
We still have it all to do, but this is a bonus 3pts which gives hope.

One win does not change my mind. Over the last few months we have played a good one followed by a bad one. I hope this can be broken next match and we play well again.

It will take a lot to change my mind, but fingers crossed for this season

One win does not change my mind. Over the last few months we have played a good one followed by a bad one. I hope this can be broken next match and we play well again.

It will take a lot to change my mind, but fingers crossed for this season

Exactly so.

This was a desperately needed win and gives us hope of survival.

It may sound harsh but I don't see this as a vindication of Holloway because this is nothing new. We win a game with a mile to spare then immediately slip back. It suggests that we have some good players and that they lack the motivation to perform well on a consistent basis.

If we can develop some real consistency until the end of the season, I still think that a change has to be made - and I think that change will still happen. But credit where it is due and I would like for his c.v's sake for Ollie to keep us up.

Post deleted, member infracted for comments
WTF is happening on this site?. BG posted a very sensible, non reactionary, non hype filled post and it's met with this reaction!!!!

Maybe BG should be fickle and change is opinions on the results of each game.

Unbelievable, absolutely unbelievable.

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF is happening on this site?. BG posted a very sensible, non reactionary, non hype filled post and it's met with this reaction!!!!

Maybe BG should be fickle and change is opinions on the results of each game.

Unbelievable, absolutely unbelievable.

I know, what a pathetic response.

I have the same view as BG really, i dont see why us turning a team over with 10 men constitutes a fully fledged turn arround.

As happy as i am with it (could not stop smiling yesterday) it would be retarded of me after the evidence provided so far this season to expect us to kick on.

I wish that post hadn't been deleted.

People must be responsible for their own actions, and I was hoping BG would get to foxxhunter before a mod did. If you behave like a cnut, the world should see it.

BG, if you want to know what happened, PM me.

Have they gone, I was hiding behind my PC screen.......

Yet again some of the responses on this site are quite incredible.

If we had have lost 4 - 1 to WBA, everyone would have been writing "holloway has to go" - "we are doomed" - "lets get Ian Dowie in to save us".

As it is, we win 4 - 1 and what is the response? "Just one game" - "doesn't change anything" - "still think Holloways crap".

Yesterdays result was absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt the best result of our season given our circumstances. Well done LCFC and Holloway for making that happen. The first time we have come from behind all season to win against a top side in fine form.

A result like that will give everyone a huge lift, especially Howard, Hendrie, Fryatt and Oakley who all played well.

Will some of the old farts on this site who just slag everything and everyone off week in week out at least give some feckin credit where it is due.

That was one hell of a result!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670