Holloway out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet again some of the responses on this site are quite incredible.

If we had have lost 4 - 1 to WBA, everyone would have been writing "holloway has to go" - "we are doomed" - "lets get Ian Dowie in to save us".

As it is, we win 4 - 1 and what is the response? "Just one game" - "doesn't change anything" - "still think Holloways crap".

Yesterdays result was absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt the best result of our season given our circumstances. Well done LCFC and Holloway for making that happen. The first time we have come from behind all season to win against a top side in fine form.

A result like that will give everyone a huge lift, especially Howard, Hendrie, Fryatt and Oakley who all played well.

Will some of the old farts on this site who just slag everything and everyone off week in week out at least give some feckin credit where it is due.

That was one hell of a result!

All I am saying is one result does not really alter things does it. This form has to be shown the majority of the time. I admire IH yesterday for changing things, but I am annoyed he had not seen this before. If he had we might have been further up the table. Yes it was a fantastic result, but aginst 10 men. Would WBA played different if they had a full side? We palyed against 10 men at Watford and lost, I am clinging to the hope IH learnt from that. So pleasd he dropped Hume, that took some balls as he is the fans favorite and can do nothing wrong.

If we had have lost 4 - 1 to WBA, everyone would have been writing "holloway has to go" - "we are doomed" - "lets get Ian Dowie in to save us".

As it is, we win 4 - 1 and what is the response? "Just one game" - "doesn't change anything" - "still think Holloways crap".
It's common sense Matt. Why get carried away after one win, we've seen it so many times. Time teaches us, not pathetic little lectures of internet geeks.

Yesterdays result was absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt the best result of our season given our circumstances. Well done LCFC and Holloway for making that happen. The first time we have come from behind all season to win against a top side in fine form
Indeed, and I think you'll be hard pushed to find anybody disagreeing with you, so why are you ranting?

A result like that will give everyone a huge lift, especially Howard, Hendrie, Fryatt and Oakley who all played well
Indeed, and I think you'll be hard pushed to find anybody disagreeing with you, so why are you ranting?

Will some of the old farts on this site who just slag everything and everyone off week in week out at least give some feckin credit where it is due.
Credit is being given. You won't find it if you don't want to.

That was one hell of a result!
Indeed.

A rant for ranting's sake Matt. About time you learnt to read people's posts without a prior judgement.

As you have pointed out before Melts, not the sharpest tool in the box is he.

this is why i said what i said..must be great to have such great knowledge of the game as u seem to have..

you will never know will you fcukshunter.... just keep hiding behind your screen eh?

Last edited:
As you have pointed out before Melts, not the sharpest tool in the box is he.
My Mum always told me I didn't have the patience to become a Care Worker. I never believed her until recently.

A result like that will give everyone a huge lift, especially Howard, Hendrie, Fryatt and Oakley who all played well.

Yes it was an absolutley brilliant result, but as for the above, we will see if they have recieved a massive lift after the next game.

How many times do these ****ers need to provide false dawns untill you ****ing wake up.

i do know...it was you who started the thread holloway out... just shows what you know about the game..end of

I do know that one good game does not get him totally off the hook. Fcuk you must be so thick as not to see that.
To get the respect of a lot of our fans he must do this on a regular basis, but I suppose you would now give him a pay rise for ONE good game. What the feck happened at Southampton, please explain that one fcukshunter, and while you are at it what was the Preston game at home all about?
I hope we beat Hull on Saturday, because if we don't I will hold you responsible.

don't bother replying fcukshunter, I don't want to know your opinions

All I am saying is one result does not really alter things does it. This form has to be shown the majority of the time. I admire IH yesterday for changing things, but I am annoyed he had not seen this before. If he had we might have been further up the table. Yes it was a fantastic result, but aginst 10 men. Would WBA played different if they had a full side? We palyed against 10 men at Watford and lost, I am clinging to the hope IH learnt from that. So pleasd he dropped Hume, that took some balls as he is the fans favorite and can do nothing wrong.

:038: to add on, with 11 v 11 we were 1-0 down, 10 v 11 we went and scored a couple, 9 v 11 we wiped the floor, and so we should, we don't get the true effects of the changed system (if Holloway plays it again) until we play a full 90 minutes 11 v 11.

foxxhunter, BG just told me he would love for you to Private Message him and discuss this further.

I think you should do it so that you can understand each others views.

This is better than Eastenders. Mind, so is boiling your bell end in a vinegar and sandpaper combo.

I do know that one good game does not get him totally off the hook. Fcuk you must be so thick as not to see that.
To get the respect of a lot of our fans he must do this on a regular basis, but I suppose you would now give him a pay rise for ONE good game. What the feck happened at Southampton, please explain that one fcukshunter, and while you are at it what was the Preston game at home all about?
I hope we beat Hull on Saturday, because if we don't I will hold you responsible.

all im saying is keep sacking or changing managers is not the answer.our clubs going to take along TIME to sort out.ok the bloke talks too much.even if we went down i say stick by him things cant be sorted out in one transfer window..hes not paul daniels..i hate watching the shit down there as much as anyone but sacking people has never worked yet LONG TERM.look at us and other clubs who go through managers...there not successfull ether. we have been on the slide for years and it takes some stopping and sometimes no matter what you do it cant be stopped.

well yeah 4 months into a 3 and half year contract working with a pile of shite and a club that doesnt know where its going.

IMO, it's all about getting the right man for the job, if Holloway doesn't come good quickly then he has to go. We need consistent results to prove he is the right man.
Other clubs have changed managers on a regular basis, but they have found the right man to take them forward. Palace with Warnock (even playing his youngsters) or Sheffield Utd with Blackwell are two that spring to mind.
The top managers stay in their jobs long term because of the results they get, poor managers get sacked until they find their level. Taylor for example.

all im saying is keep sacking or changing managers is not the answer.our clubs going to take along TIME to sort out.ok the bloke talks too much.even if we went down i say stick by him things cant be sorted out in one transfer window..hes not paul daniels..i hate watching the shit down there as much as anyone but sacking people has never worked yet LONG TERM.look at us and other clubs who go through managers...there not successfull ether. we have been on the slide for years and it takes some stopping and sometimes no matter what you do it cant be stopped.

at the end of the day, your opinion and the opinion of others including myself, values to fcuk all. Its easy to make comments and assumptions on things within the club, and even easier to say who should stay or go. At the end of the day its down to MM. If he gets it wrong his money goes down the shitter, so if things dont go to plan he tries to do something about it rather than sit back.
Its easy to for you to say give IH more time and lets not fret if we drop a division, but that is complete utter bollocks. We go down, the gates drop, TV money is non existant, the good players we do have fcuk off and we have to start all over again in a division which is very hard to get out of, ask Leeds and Forest. But hey, its not your money you are calling the shots for is it.
If Holloway can keep us up, give him more time, but his job and others like it are always tied up by time and results.

lawrie sanchez just been on ssn saying all what ive been saying... does that make me a GENIOUS, theres a lot of silly talk on here u know who u are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669