Holloway out

Status
Not open for further replies.
what happens when the one after holloway cant produce miracles in 10-20 games??

Sorry but this is just not the situation.

We don't expect miracles, but we do expect that a competent manager will manage with the resources available to ensure safety in this division.

The harsh reality is that since Holloway took over the results and the league standing has got even worse.

The man is totally out of his depth in the job and has to be replaced asap. We can't just fall into the hopelessness of saying no one else could do better - most of the managers in the division are doing better with less resources. The simple fact is that Holloway is another dud.

Unbelievable.

Truly unbelievable comment. It is no wonder we're in the mess we are if that's the level of understanding out there.

NO YOUR COMMENT IS UNBELIEVABLE.

MM interviewed IH, and he was given the job, You on the other hand think Mandaric hires crap on purpose and then watches his millions go down the shitter. Start thinking before you post crap like that.

When I took personel on if they didn't match up they were out. No different.

Sorry but this is just not the situation.

We don't expect miracles, but we do expect that a competent manager will manage with the resources available to ensure safety in this division.

The harsh reality is that since Holloway took over the results and the league standing has got even worse.

The man is totally out of his depth in the job and has to be replaced asap. We can't just fall into the hopelessness of saying no one else could do better - most of the managers in the division are doing better with less resources. The simple fact is that Holloway is another dud.

Holloway was doing better in this league with less resources....

what happens when the one after holloway cant produce miracles in 10-20 games??

Quite.

Anyone else of the opinion that it doesn't really matter who is manager of this club?

Too many changes, too many bad decisions from the top.

IH is a proven manager at this level but he does take time to deliver. If MM was unaware of this, he deserves everything he gets. If we dump IH now, we roll the dice yet again.

If we go down and the club goes bust, maybe then some of you will start to point the finger in the right direction.

Holloway was doing better in this league with less resources....

I realise that. It looked like a decent appointment at the time as well. But sadly he seems overwhelmed by the job and fazed by the expectations. Whatever the reasons, he can't use the resources available to him and he has to go.

just seen the goal, cracking defending. a great effort for a team who are REALLY fighting for the cause

im the most optimistic guy.....but its gone.....we are f**ked no matter what we do, a greater power wants to see LCFC in League one.....

MM interviewed IH, and he was given the job, You on the other hand think Mandaric hires crap on purpose and then watches his millions go down the shitter. Start thinking before you post crap like that.

I love the fact you moan and chant "Holloway out", and then have no argument as to what the club should do next.

Because you think sacking Holloway and getting another manager in will save us? Dream on. We must stick this season out with Holloway and hope he can keep us up, and then rebuild from there. You fail to see that it is all the management changes to date that leave us where we are. You cannot blame Holloway!

the best chance we have is to bring someone in who can motivate the bunch of feckwits and play players in positions they can cope with.....no more hume on the left, hayles on the right wing sort of bollocks this arse dishes out each week

Quite.

Anyone else of the opinion that it doesn't really matter who is manager of this club?

Too many changes, too many bad decisions from the top.

IH is a proven manager at this level but he does take time to deliver. If MM was unaware of this, he deserves everything he gets. If we dump IH now, we roll the dice yet again.

If we go down and the club goes bust, maybe then some of you will start to point the finger in the right direction.

why the fcuk does he not show it then. In this day and age things have changed, long gone are the days you have a long time to produce. When a bloke throws a lot of money at the club you have to deliver and quick. He is not capable of managing our club. If we dont do anything and we go down do you point your finger elsewhere then once you have your head out of the sand

Does anyone genuinely think we have a better chance of staying up with a new manager??

At the end of the day we haven't got anything to loose we are already deep in the shit Ollie is a nice chap but not strong enough to get decent performances out of the players.

I don't think he is hiring crap on purpose. I don't even think he is necessarily hiring crap. The man is simply incompetant and playing half arsed games with our football club.

IH has tendered his resignation once already as a result of MM's direct interference in team matters? Do you know that MM can walk away relatively unscathed financially from this club whenever he wants? The only thing that motivates him is selling us for a profit asap.

MM is just a prize wanker fecking up my club.

But blame the never ending stream of players and managers instead. Fecking clever idea that.

I love the fact you moan and chant "Holloway out", and then have no argument as to what the club should do next.

Because you think sacking Holloway and getting another manager in will save us? Dream on. We must stick this season out with Holloway and hope he can keep us up, and then rebuild from there. You fail to see that it is all the management changes to date that leave us where we are. You cannot blame Holloway!

another one talking out his arse. I dont like the way we are going but what should my comments make. I give you my solution and what good is that MM is the only one to do that. I am just pointing out my anger about everything.

You think sticking with Holloway is the way and then say " hope" to follow, now who the feck is dreaming.

Get back to your lager!

I can blame Holloway actually. Not 100%, but I can blame him for these reasons:

Identifying we need wide men and not getting ones who can do a job.
Identifying we need a solid striker and not getting one who can do the job.
Playing Hume in any position apart from his strongest, just to keep with DJ and Howard.
Barry Hayles.
Managing the side from mid-table (ish) to the bottom three.
Losing it with his own fans.
Blaming decisions when the team haven't done enough for him to warrant him blaming anyone else.
Substitutions which seem nonsensicle.

- and by the way, I am a fan of his and until tonight really had not wanted to see him sacked. In many ways I still don't, but I am fairly sure he already has been.

We must not get relegated, end of. Is Ollie's Army going to keep us in the division? Right now, the simple answer is 'no', we're in the bottom three and travel to WBA on Saturday. Would a new manager ala Davies, Dowie etc keep us up? Who knows, but I'll bet MM makes the gamble.

At the end of the day we haven't got anything to loose we are already deep in the shit Ollie is a nice chap but not strong enough to get decent performances out of the players.
dont you mean Ollie is a smashing chap? as he picks up his p45 tomorrow morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566