Holloway out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you think sacking Holloway and getting another manager in will save us? Dream on. We must stick this season out with Holloway and hope he can keep us up, and then rebuild from there. You fail to see that it is all the management changes to date that leave us where we are. You cannot blame Holloway!

I've thought for a long time that Holloway is completely out of his depth. However. like you i also thought it was probably best to let him carry on to the end of the season - on the basis that I didn't think we would be relegated anyway.

Last Saturday - i saw the team play well...and still not win, and that is really worrying in our situation. Now, as i feared, we have slipped back again in standards and i think the harsh reality is that if Holloway stays we will be relegated. Consequently, if Billy Davies is available, I think we should take what chance we have and get him in whilst there are points to play for.

i can see the point in the idea that we must get rid of ollie because giving the players a kick up the arse worked last year, but i think we should keep him. also, what self-respecting manager would even want to come and manage us?

I love the fact you moan and chant "Holloway out", and then have no argument as to what the club should do next.

Because you think sacking Holloway and getting another manager in will save us? Dream on. We must stick this season out with Holloway and hope he can keep us up, and then rebuild from there. You fail to see that it is all the management changes to date that leave us where we are. You cannot blame Holloway!

People said exactly the same things about Levin, and thank god we sacked him.

IH has tendered his resignation once already as a result of MM's direct interference in team matters? Do you know that MM can walk away relatively unscathed financially from this club whenever he wants? The only thing that motivates him is selling us for a profit asap.

MM is just a prize wanker fecking up my club.

I know an awful lot more about this club than you would ever realise. You must be stupid if you ever thought he bought this club for love and not for a future profit. Get your head out your arse because we are in the shit and guess who is the manager?

Last edited:
I can blame Holloway actually. Not 100%, but I can blame him for these reasons:

Identifying we need wide men and not getting ones who can do a job.
Identifying we need a solid striker and not getting one who can do the job.
Playing Hume in any position apart from his strongest, just to keep with DJ and Howard.
Barry Hayles.
Managing the side from mid-table (ish) to the bottom three.
Losing it with his own fans.
Blaming decisions when the team haven't done enough for him to warrant him blaming anyone else.
Substitutions which seem nonsensicle.

- and by the way, I am a fan of his and until tonight really had not wanted to see him sacked. In many ways I still don't, but I am fairly sure he already has been.

We must not get relegated, end of. Is Ollie's Army going to keep us in the division? Right now, the simple answer is 'no', we're in the bottom three and travel to WBA on Saturday. Would a new manager ala Davies, Dowie etc keep us up? Who knows, but I'll bet MM makes the gamble.

:038::038::038:

100% in agreement with you.

i can see the point in the idea that we must get rid of ollie because giving the players a kick up the arse worked last year, but i think we should keep him. also, what self-respecting manager would even want to come and manage us?

loads would. Not their fault if we go down and a fat bonus if we don't. Win win situation for them

There could be all the managers in the world AVAILABLE, but who the fcuk would actually WANT to come and do the job (let alone be capable of keeping us up).

:102:

another one talking out his arse. I dont like the way we are going but what should my comments make. I give you my solution and what good is that MM is the only one to do that. I am just pointing out my anger about everything.

You think sticking with Holloway is the way and then say " hope" to follow, now who the feck is dreaming.

Get back to your lager!

Boy Genius, please change your name, trading standards would have a field day!

We are all ****ed off, you are not on your own - but what I would like to know is if you get your way and holloway is sacked, we get Jose Mourinhio in for 7 games and we still get relegated what the **** do we do then? Sack Jose for taking us down, blame Holloway/Megson/Allen et al?

Getting rid of Holloway at this time in the season is suicidal. I am not saying I am happy with where we are - but we must try and keep the faith.

There could be all the managers in the world AVAILABLE, but who the fcuk would actually WANT to come and do the job (let alone be capable of keeping us up).

:102:
I refer you to post #67

Well,we sack Ollie, who is going to pick up the pieces?

Mythical figure to save us until summer and Ince to replace them for next season. I can't see it myself. Ince is on to a good thing, and won't be attracted by a big money move.

Davies, Allerdyce, won't want to potentially manage in Div 1. Big Sam was being touted as an England manager not long ago. The only person I can thinik who would take the job would be Dowie. No thank you!

I just hope there is someone in place to get a result against WBA, but I seriously doubt we will do.

Boy Genius, please change your name, trading standards would have a field day!

We are all ****ed off, you are not on your own - but what I would like to know is if you get your way and holloway is sacked, we get Jose Mourinhio in for 7 games and we still get relegated what the **** do we do then? Sack Jose for taking us down, blame Holloway/Megson/Allen et al?

Getting rid of Holloway at this time in the season is suicidal. I am not saying I am happy with where we are - but we must try and keep the faith.

I have told you to stop talking out your arse, now run along the grown ups are talking ,its way past your bed time.

It's a poisoned chalice though BG and any manager worth his salt is going to realise that.

a footballer or a manager have agents and agents want money. MM has money. Any manager taking over now would not be held responsible if we go down because of the position we are in. A big bonus would also have to be on the table to be paid if we atayed up.

I have told you to stop talking out your arse, now run along the grown ups are talking ,its way past your bed time.

Grown ups, on this site, don't make me fecking laugh........

And my mum and dad are out so I can stay up late tonight.

I am a fan of his and until tonight really had not wanted to see him sacked. In many ways I still don't, but I am fairly sure he already has been.

This is exactly how I feel, it seems almost certain that he is gonna be gone in the morning.

He seems to consistantly pick players who are either out of position or playing badly, when we're losing so often changing things around won't make it any worse. All this after complaining constantly at the start about 'square pegs in round holes' he now does it all the ****ing time, after he's had the opportunity to bring in players in those positions.

I don't give a shit who the manager is any more. We must not get relegated.

I know an awful lot more about this club than you would ever realise. You must be stupid if you ever thought he bought this club for love and not for a future profit. Get your head out your arse because we are in the shit and guess who is the manager?

We all know why he acquired the club. I won't say bought because that would suggest that he paid something for it.

He's playing with the club. His decisions don't cost him personally. That's what fecks me off so much with him. If he was actually investing his own cash in and funding the numerous managers/players I'd have some respect for him. But he's not.

I really don't give a feck who our manager is. I'm indifferent about IH. I think he'd do a good job over time but I can't see him making a major difference in the sort of timescale demanded by MM. That's why it seems such a dumbass appointment.

So let's change the manager and all the players again eh? That's worked well in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669