Holloway out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hope so, but at least I am consistent with it.

I'm not here to make friends, I just tell it how it is. But I do love the so called Boy Genius' posts at the moment - keep them coming......

Dont encourage him, i can't stand the cnut.

Last edited:
I would have had him out after the Southampton game if it was up to me. But I dont have that luxury, and I bet there are a fair few fans who wanted the same after last Tuesday, but are now back in line after one result. A lot of Everton fans wanted Moyes out when they nearly went down, but I bet you would not find one fan who says they want him out now! They changed their views, did they not? Look how many people used to slate MDV, but they all jumped up and down when he scored.
As my view stands it makes not a jot of difference, but when I am convinced by his teams results I will put my hand up and say I was wrong. But will you be man enough to do the same if results go the other way and we fcuking plummet, because I don't think you have realised what the implications could be if we go down.

As fans its all about opinions, and I am afraid opinions can change, and I would never knock anybody about changing their views either apart from saying I told you so

stil talking shite then...and contridicting ones self

25002.jpg

stil talking shite then...and contridicting ones self

I think it detracts from insulting people when one's spelling is so all over the place....but on a different level, I don't see the inconsistency in BG's position.

Football is a results game and yet manager's have to be given time. If Holloway is going to start to achieve results (or more accurately start to be able to motivate and manage the team to get results) then people with any sense who have wanted him out will be open to changing their views.

In my - very humble - opinion, it is the people who have said 'Yes. Ollie is the man' irrespective of us being placed in danger of relegation who are talking sh-te.

I think it detracts from insulting people when one's spelling is so all over the place....but on a different level, I don't see the inconsistency in BG's position.

Football is a results game and yet manager's have to be given time. If Holloway is going to start to achieve results (or more accurately start to be able to motivate and manage the team to get results) then people with any sense who have wanted him out will be open to changing their views.

In my - very humble - opinion, it is the people who have said 'Yes. Ollie is the man' irrespective of us being placed in danger of relegation who are talking sh-te.

Redditch - these are the facts my man

1.BG starts a thread stating Holloway Out
2. Leicester beat WBA 4 - 1
3. BG states review Holloways position at the end of the season

I say everyone has the right to change their mind - but not in the period of 3/4 days based on 1 result - that is inconsistent - FACT!

Redditch - these are the facts my man

1.BG starts a thread stating Holloway Out
2. Leicester beat WBA 4 - 1
3. BG states review Holloways position at the end of the season

I say everyone has the right to change their mind - but not in the period of 3/4 days based on 1 result - that is inconsistent - FACT!

So let me get this straight. Should BG change his mind back to his first point of view then he is also inconsistent? :102:

So let me get this straight. Should BG change his mind back to his first point of view then he is also inconsistent? :102:

Don't really care just don't have a great deal of time for people who are so feckin fickle - what chance has Holloway got with fans with this mentality.

If we win 6 nil against Hull on Saturday, expect a thread from BG titled "Holloway for primeminister!!"

Don't really care just don't have a great deal of time for people who are so feckin fickle - what chance has Holloway got with fans with this mentality.

If we win 6 nil against Hull on Saturday, expect a thread from BG titled "Holloway for primeminister!!"

.... whatever the team performances deserve. :icon_wink

I really don't see how one person expressing their view on an internet forum has any bearing Ian Holloway's abilities.

Why?
I don't expect that at all.

HM don't be a stupid cnut all your life, have a 5 minute break and treat yourself.

If we win on saturday, I doubt if it will change my mind. Its you who thinks I am changing my views. As for the review RF mentioned I just agreed that a review didn't mean the sack. If MM kicked him out tomorrow, I wouldn't lose any sleep.
Its your outlook which worries me. If I have not got a right to change my mind with future performances, then does that also apply to you. If we went on a losing streak as we did with Taylor, you would still back him?
Do you also realise how near IH came to the boot recently?

HM don't be a stupid cnut all your life, have a 5 minute break and treat yourself.
If we win on saturday, I doubt if it will change my mind. Its you who thinks I am changing my views. As for the review RF mentioned I just agreed that a review didn't mean the sack. If MM kicked him out tomorrow, I wouldn't lose any sleep.
Its your outlook which worries me. If I have not got a right to change my mind with future performances, then does that also apply to you. If we went on a losing streak as we did with Taylor, you would still back him?
Do you also realise how near IH came to the boot recently?

Nice - they teach you how to write and how to be funny at remedial school.

I don't see what the problem is with trying to stick with and believe in a manager for more than 4 months. And you know why IH didn't get the sack, caus even the mighty Milan knows that would have been disastrous for the club and morale - and we would have been fecked for sure.

I am not happy with the position the club is in, but I believe given time, Holloway will do great things for this club. We will not get relegated, let him get rid of all the shit players that previous managers have brought in and let him develop a side with youth and experience that can really compete at this level.

But I am clearly in the minority for wanting continuity - so I guess Holloway should be sacked, lets get a "relegation expert" in to put 10 men behind the ball for the last 7 games and then start the whole merry go round again next season with a new manager who is given 3 months to prove himself.........I can't wait and hopefully this now means BG that I am not a cnut as I have the same bullshit logic as you - Holloway out, Holloway out!!

I want Holloway sacked he's incompetent. The Preston result was the last straw.

but also...

I want continuity and Holloway is a tactical genius, proven by the way we demolished West Brom.

What a conundrum.

Lets all be friends, perestroika, hands across the ocean, wherever i lay my hat that's my home.....

Come on talking balls forum freaks...lets have a virtual song song! WAHOOO! All together now...

we aaare faaaaameeeleee,

I got all my sisters with me....

we aaare faaameeeleee,

Get up everrrybody and sing.

I don't care if it was Holloway, Hollocnut or Dowie, I just want stability. Apart from Worthington, we have employed the route of an up and coming manager and they have never had a season or long to prove themselves. The Board and MM should expect lull's with this type of manager - it's how they deal with them which they should be judged on.

We are in a cycle and it's not doing us any good IMO but if it means sacrificing our Championship status, I suppose Ollie will have to go. League 1 would be a blow - esp. on the fanbase we possess.

We can't do feck all anyway. MM is his own man.

I don't see what the problem is with trying to stick with and believe in a manager for more than 4 months. And you know why IH didn't get the sack, caus even the mighty Milan knows that would have been disastrous for the club and morale - and we would have been fecked for sure.

No one can foresee the future .. that's rather a bold statement suggesting you know what MM thinks.

I am not happy with the position the club is in, but I believe given time, Holloway will do great things for this club. We will not get relegated, let him get rid of all the shit players that previous managers have brought in and let him develop a side with youth and experience that can really compete at this level.

You have more faith in Holloway than I have, where did you find it ? We are still not gauranteed safety, but I admire your positiveness. I'm not sure where the youth is going to come from, Holloway is intent on sending them all out on loan.

But I am clearly in the minority for wanting continuity - so I guess Holloway should be sacked, lets get a "relegation expert" in to put 10 men behind the ball for the last 7 games and then start the whole merry go round again next season with a new manager who is given 3 months to prove himself.........I can't wait and hopefully this now means BG that I am not a cnut as I have the same bullshit logic as you - Holloway out, Holloway out!!

I think the majority of us want continuity and stability, but it has to be with the right man in charge. Holloway still hasn't proved to me that he is the right man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669