Holloway out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be wrong but it seems theres a lot of...point scoring going on on here lately.
Time the team joined in! That would make everybody happy. There is no greater unifying force than success.
(Well, ok, avoiding relegation = success.... for now).

Last edited:
But you offer no substance to your original cry of "Holloway Out". And then what? Tell me if you had your way and Holloway did get sacked - what happens next?

Because clearly changing our manager every 3/4 months has worked for us so far hasn't it?

The implications of us being relegated don't even bare thinking about - which is why we have to do whats best for the club and stick with a manager and try and form some sort of consistency at the club.

In a bizarre way, I almost hope Leicester do get relegated as the mickey mouse way the club has been run and operated for the past few years has been a joke.

I have said it many times, we will not get relegated this season as there are 3 worse teams in the league than us. Lets get through this season with the same manager for once and try and build a team and structure where consistent coaching and training allows the players to perform to the best of their ability.

It is no fluke that Man Utd and Arsenal's success has been built around a consistent manager and coaches, and equally why Newcastle find themselves in their predicament.

I think it's almost beyond dispute that continuity of management and coaching is a postive. But continuity where results and performances are under par has to be justified

The win at the Albion has almost certainly ensured that Holloway will be the man to take us through to the end of the season. But I'm surprised if even his greatest supporters think that it's an open and shut case for him continuing next season.

Looking at the current position of the likes of Hull City and their comparative resources to ours, it isn't unreasonable or unrealistic to expect us to be competing in the top half of the table next season and Milan will have to make up his mind whether Holloway is the best person available to be in charge. We've managed to get into a position where relegation has been turned into a real threat and just because we may hopefully avoid that fate, I can't see any logic in trying to turn that into a vindication of Holloway. The situation requires cold judgement and i think it's become fairly clear by now that many people are so taken by Ollie's personality that they turn irrationally unpleasant when other people point out unwelcome facts and give opinions based on these.

If I was you 1966, I would check with Heineken Matt first to see if that's OK. He will be back soon. He is buying Lego at Toys R Us

Just back from Toys R Us Boy Idiot - they'd ran out of lego so went for something that would remind me of your good self, its a doll that when you pull the cord it waffles a load of inaudible nonsense, repeats itself, contradicts itself and is incredibly annoying.

Its been about two hours since I last read one of your posts so I am guessing you have changed your mind on Holloway again......whats your opinion as at4.05pm on Tuesday 18th March just for the record?

repeats itself, contradicts itself and is incredibly annoying.

Its been about two hours since I last read one of your posts so I am guessing you have changed your mind on Holloway again......whats your opinion as at4.05pm on Tuesday 18th March just for the record?

If it repeats itself im guessing it doesn't change it's opinion that often.

Im confused

Just back from Toys R Us Boy Idiot - they'd ran out of lego so went for something that would remind me of your good self, its a doll that when you pull the cord it waffles a load of inaudible nonsense, repeats itself, contradicts itself and is incredibly annoying.

Don't your for one minute think that you might do that and that people may find you annoying at times ?

:038::038::038: it's so easy Lako.

Im feeling very vulnerable on this site at the moment, the supreme intelligence of some of the patrons is too much to handle at times.

Im feeling very vulnerable on this site at the moment, the supreme intelligence of some of the patrons is too much to handle at times.

Its ok Lako,I'm getting the train home at 6.15pm so I'll leave you simple people to it soon

Last edited:
Thought you left at 4pm......:102:

They have developed a new fast train up there powered by squirrels. It means he can leave later and arrive home at a similar time.

It's Easter. Blessed are the peacemakers. I was hoping for a spontaneous outburst of if not goodwill, then at least the cessation of hostilities...

Last edited:
Just back from Toys R Us Boy Idiot - they'd ran out of lego
'tis a shame that. I've just seen an advert on Nick Jr for the Indiana Jones lego, looks blinding. Oh well, at least it's saved a wasted journey.

Don't your for one minute think that you might do that and that people may find you annoying at times ?

I do hope so, but at least I am consistent with it.

I'm not here to make friends, I just tell it how it is. But I do love the so called Boy Genius' posts at the moment - keep them coming......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669