Holloway out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on a minute - you asked for him to be sacked after the Southampton game!!! No, let see what happens, depends on future results - Holloway Out you cried!!

We then win and its "well thats what I asked for, for him to provide results to make me change my mind".

BI - thats called hedging your bets. If we lose on Saturday, start another thread called "Holloway Out Again because we didn't win".

You either want him out or not - stop fannying around with all this nonsense, make a decision and stick by it for fecks sake!

I have been consistent from the very start and have always believed that Holloway is the right man for the job, win lose or draw.

If it's any help HM, I still want him out

The man's a prize cnut in my opinion - and one miracle win against ten (and subsequently nine) men won't change that

But given the shambles of a season we have had, not to mention the three previous, it's hardly surprising that some people keep changing their opinion. We are desperate for a glimmer of genuine hope after many false dawns

Seems odd to berate people for the fact they still have the ability to believe and hope, in the most desperate of circumstances

Last edited:
Hold on a minute - you asked for him to be sacked after the Southampton game!!! No, let see what happens, depends on future results - Holloway Out you cried!!

We then win and its "well thats what I asked for, for him to provide results to make me change my mind".

BI - thats called hedging your bets. If we lose on Saturday, start another thread called "Holloway Out Again because we didn't win".

You either want him out or not - stop fannying around with all this nonsense, make a decision and stick by it for fecks sake!

I have been consistent from the very start and have always believed that Holloway is the right man for the job, win lose or draw.

I would have had him out after the Southampton game if it was up to me. But I dont have that luxury, and I bet there are a fair few fans who wanted the same after last Tuesday, but are now back in line after one result. A lot of Everton fans wanted Moyes out when they nearly went down, but I bet you would not find one fan who says they want him out now! They changed their views, did they not? Look how many people used to slate MDV, but they all jumped up and down when he scored.
As my view stands it makes not a jot of difference, but when I am convinced by his teams results I will put my hand up and say I was wrong. But will you be man enough to do the same if results go the other way and we fcuking plummet, because I don't think you have realised what the implications could be if we go down.

As fans its all about opinions, and I am afraid opinions can change, and I would never knock anybody about changing their views either apart from saying I told you so

Look how many people used to slate MDV, but they all jumped up and down when he scored.
I jumped up and down, but I stand by my opinion that he is one of the worst players ever to wear a City shirt.

This is the one thing that annoys me the most about this site, there are plenty of people who will happily slag off the manager, but if there are any signs they could do well then the immediately change stance and suggest they just wanted to see an improvement.

Fair play to Homer for stating that he doesnt want IH and is more then happy to be proven wrong if IH does manage to turn it around!

Fair play to Homer for stating that he doesnt want IH and is more then happy to be proven wrong if IH does manage to turn it around!
Isn't that what BG is also saying :102::icon_conf

That was my interpretation anyway.

FFS you lot, this bitching is doing my nut in... i'm off to foxestalk. Someone come and fetch me when it has stopped.

Isn't that what BG is also saying :102::icon_conf

That was my interpretation anyway.

Know what BG is doing is changing his mind during each result. We lose the next two games and BG will be calling for blood once again.

I think if Holloway was a dislikeable character, we would all be screaming for his head and it would all be simple. If this was Dennis Wise in charge and getting the same results, the opinions would be massively different from what they are towards Holloway.

Fact is, he comes across as a likeable guy, appears to genuinely care about the club he is working for, and we have definetely seen signs of improvement on the pitch.

For this reason, even his biggest doubters want him to succeed.

Know what BG is doing is changing his mind during each result. We lose the next two games and BG will be calling for blood once again.
don't talk out of your arse Willlow. Read through and you find I still want him out

Thats more like it Boy Idiot, Heineken Twat is much better. I'm sure if you put your tiny mind too it there are more expletives you can come up with.

You and Melts are funny, like some bizarre comedy duo. You two like to base all your comments on FACTS I understand. Well here are some FACTS.

1. Boy Idiot started the Holloway Out thread
2. You do not start a Holloway Out thread unless you want him sacked
3. In his own words he stated he had had enough of the rubbish football and results under Holloway.
4. Within 4 days, after a glorious win at WBA, BI changes his tune and states Holloways position should be reviewed at the end of the season.

Now you can call me what the **** you like because I don't give a monkeys - and everyone has a right to change their opinion, I don't have an issue with that - but when you have asked for a manager to be sacked, you cannot turn around in the period of 3 days and then say "well actually lets see what happens!!".

Whats the feckin point of starting a Holloway Out thread then? This thread should have been callled.................

"Holloway Out - unless we beat WBA on Saturday which in that case I may change my opinion but if anyone says that I can't make my mind up I will call them a twat and tell them its way pat their bed time because I am a grown up"

Keep up the consistent work BI.

Have you been on www.oneupmanship.com HM, im sure you would love it there.

edit - crap its a real site

Last edited:
I think if Holloway was a dislikeable character, we would all be screaming for his head and it would all be simple. If this was Dennis Wise in charge and getting the same results, the opinions would be massively different from what they are towards Holloway.

Fact is, he comes across as a likeable guy, appears to genuinely care about the club he is working for, and we have definetely seen signs of improvement on the pitch.

At last some sense :038:

Spot on melts

Melts - I can 100%, undeniably agree with you!! I think thats a first!

I would have had him out after the Southampton game if it was up to me. But I dont have that luxury, and I bet there are a fair few fans who wanted the same after last Tuesday, but are now back in line after one result. A lot of Everton fans wanted Moyes out when they nearly went down, but I bet you would not find one fan who says they want him out now! They changed their views, did they not? Look how many people used to slate MDV, but they all jumped up and down when he scored.
As my view stands it makes not a jot of difference, but when I am convinced by his teams results I will put my hand up and say I was wrong. But will you be man enough to do the same if results go the other way and we fcuking plummet, because I don't think you have realised what the implications could be if we go down.

As fans its all about opinions, and I am afraid opinions can change, and I would never knock anybody about changing their views either apart from saying I told you so

But you offer no substance to your original cry of "Holloway Out". And then what? Tell me if you had your way and Holloway did get sacked - what happens next?

Because clearly changing our manager every 3/4 months has worked for us so far hasn't it?

The implications of us being relegated don't even bare thinking about - which is why we have to do whats best for the club and stick with a manager and try and form some sort of consistency at the club.

In a bizarre way, I almost hope Leicester do get relegated as the mickey mouse way the club has been run and operated for the past few years has been a joke.

I have said it many times, we will not get relegated this season as there are 3 worse teams in the league than us. Lets get through this season with the same manager for once and try and build a team and structure where consistent coaching and training allows the players to perform to the best of their ability.

It is no fluke that Man Utd and Arsenal's success has been built around a consistent manager and coaches, and equally why Newcastle find themselves in their predicament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669