Holloway out

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's gone to Visit Highland for the week. He sent me a photo earlier.

little_britain_bubbles_450x350.jpg

wrong Lako, I said that was Durham in drag.

Heineken Pratt, your comments mean very little to me. Anyway its way past your bedtime.

Boy Idiot - get your story straight. Either start a thread and stick by it, or don't bother and do what you have done here and change your mind every 5 minutes.

Either way, think of a better insult than its past your bedtime you <*edited*>!

Last edited by a moderator:
were you happy Levein was appointed?

I didnt know feck all about him, so no not particularly

Did you not change your mind and wanted him sacked?

I changed my mind because i began to recognize that his teams performances reflected his own personality.........dull and boring.

I am not sucked in over one win, but I am not so stupid as not to see a very small glimmer of hope. But I am just hoping this is the end of the recent pattern we have produced. Play a good one, play a bad one. Look at the last few results.
Holloway does not have my respect or support at the moment, but that does not mean things can't change. Its all very well talking this and that to the press, but I really want to see the goods on the pitch. I am happy to watch crap football but I don't like losing. I want Holloway to prove me wrong, I really do. This is the first season in god knows how many seasons I have actually not looked forward to the games, and that takes a lot for that to happen.

I hope that has answered your questions, if not fcuk off and die.

Guess I'll just toddle off and die quietly then!! Ohh, and I hope you can get those splinters out of your arse! (no of-fence intended)

Last edited:
Boy Idiot - get your story straight. Either start a thread and stick by it, or don't bother and do what you have done here and change your mind every 5 minutes.

Either way, think of a better insult than its past your bedtime you <*edited*>!

you are a prize twat . I have to agree with Melton

you are a prize twat . I have to agree with Melton
BG, some people will think that once you have your opinion, you have to stick by it regardless.

What they don't realize is that big people have opinions based on facts, figures and information. If those criteria start to take an upturn or downturn in form it is perfectly rational for a grown up to re-evaluate their opinion.

BG, some people will think that once you have your opinion, you have to stick by it regardless.

What they don't realize is that big people have opinions based on facts, figures and information. If those criteria start to take an upturn or downturn in form it is perfectly rational for a grown up to re-evaluate their opinion.

I see and by this you mean Heineken twat is not a grown up.....makes a lot of sense that

Last edited:
Either start a thread and stick by it, or don't bother!

Here he says once you have an opinion, you must never ever change it. Bit of a funny view IMO.

Last edited:
I see and by this you mean Heineken twat is not a grown up.....makes a lot of sense that

Thats more like it Boy Idiot, Heineken Twat is much better. I'm sure if you put your tiny mind too it there are more expletives you can come up with.

You and Melts are funny, like some bizarre comedy duo. You two like to base all your comments on FACTS I understand. Well here are some FACTS.

1. Boy Idiot started the Holloway Out thread
2. You do not start a Holloway Out thread unless you want him sacked
3. In his own words he stated he had had enough of the rubbish football and results under Holloway.
4. Within 4 days, after a glorious win at WBA, BI changes his tune and states Holloways position should be reviewed at the end of the season.

Now you can call me what the **** you like because I don't give a monkeys - and everyone has a right to change their opinion, I don't have an issue with that - but when you have asked for a manager to be sacked, you cannot turn around in the period of 3 days and then say "well actually lets see what happens!!".

Whats the feckin point of starting a Holloway Out thread then? This thread should have been callled.................

"Holloway Out - unless we beat WBA on Saturday which in that case I may change my opinion but if anyone says that I can't make my mind up I will call them a twat and tell them its way pat their bed time because I am a grown up"

Keep up the consistent work BI.

One win does not change my mind. Over the last few months we have played a good one followed by a bad one. I hope this can be broken next match and we play well again.

It will take a lot to change my mind, but fingers crossed for this season

I know, what a pathetic response.

I have the same view as BG really, i dont see why us turning a team over with 10 men constitutes a fully fledged turn arround.

As happy as i am with it (could not stop smiling yesterday) it would be retarded of me after the evidence provided so far this season to expect us to kick on.

Yet again some of the responses on this site are quite incredible.

If we had have lost 4 - 1 to WBA, everyone would have been writing "holloway has to go" - "we are doomed" - "lets get Ian Dowie in to save us".

As it is, we win 4 - 1 and what is the response? "Just one game" - "doesn't change anything" - "still think Holloways crap".

Yesterdays result was absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt the best result of our season given our circumstances. Well done LCFC and Holloway for making that happen. The first time we have come from behind all season to win against a top side in fine form.

A result like that will give everyone a huge lift, especially Howard, Hendrie, Fryatt and Oakley who all played well.

Will some of the old farts on this site who just slag everything and everyone off week in week out at least give some feckin credit where it is due.

That was one hell of a result!

and if you can read HM I have not changed my mind. RF said that a review does not mean a sacking and I agreed with him on the grounds of future results being delivered. I have stated that I want reason to change my mind and saturdays result was a start. Before we start making him the big manager lets get some results on the board. If MM sacks him tomorrow it would not make any difference to me whatsoever. Lets his team to the same thing to Hull on Saturday. I really dont think your mind is so small as not to see that point.
I have seen too many false dawns at this club to get all excited about one win.

Thats more like it Boy Idiot, Heineken Twat is much better. I'm sure if you put your tiny mind too it there are more expletives you can come up with.

You and Melts are funny, like some bizarre comedy duo. You two like to base all your comments on FACTS I understand. Well here are some FACTS.

1. Boy Idiot started the Holloway Out thread
2. You do not start a Holloway Out thread unless you want him sacked
3. In his own words he stated he had had enough of the rubbish football and results under Holloway.
4. Within 4 days, after a glorious win at WBA, BI changes his tune and states Holloways position should be reviewed at the end of the season.

Now you can call me what the **** you like because I don't give a monkeys - and everyone has a right to change their opinion, I don't have an issue with that - but when you have asked for a manager to be sacked, you cannot turn around in the period of 3 days and then say "well actually lets see what happens!!".

Whats the feckin point of starting a Holloway Out thread then? This thread should have been callled.................

"Holloway Out - unless we beat WBA on Saturday which in that case I may change my opinion but if anyone says that I can't make my mind up I will call them a twat and tell them its way pat their bed time because I am a grown up"
Keep up the consistent work BI.

Feckin Brilliant!!!

and if you can read HM I have not changed my mind. RF said that a review does not mean a sacking and I agreed with him on the grounds of future results being delivered. I have stated that I want reason to change my mind and saturdays result was a start. Before we start making him the big manager lets get some results on the board. If MM sacks him tomorrow it would not make any difference to me whatsoever. Lets his team to the same thing to Hull on Saturday. I really dont think your mind is so small as not to see that point.
I have seen too many false dawns at this club to get all excited about one win.

Hold on a minute - you asked for him to be sacked after the Southampton game!!! No, let see what happens, depends on future results - Holloway Out you cried!!

We then win and its "well thats what I asked for, for him to provide results to make me change my mind".

BI - thats called hedging your bets. If we lose on Saturday, start another thread called "Holloway Out Again because we didn't win".

You either want him out or not - stop fannying around with all this nonsense, make a decision and stick by it for fecks sake!

I have been consistent from the very start and have always believed that Holloway is the right man for the job, win lose or draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669