Holloway out

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's plenty to link his directors loans to, including the training ground and some of the better younger players.

Thats soooo easy. Why has nobody thought of that before?

Do you want to come in with me and buy a club, say Cardiff and make a killing.

Any personal committments are in the form of 'directors loans' which gaurantee's him his return before anybody else.

But if he walked away (which is what is being considered here) he wouldn't get that return.

I will ive got £3.50 spare ,put your £3.50 in we have got the club :icon_bigg :icon_wink

then do as 1966 says and sod off with £350 k each :icon_cool nice

Did 1966 say that?

Amazingly maybe, but the likes of Mattock, Stearman and Kisnorbo would still attract reasonable bids.

and what happens if they get badly injured? or loss of form and the value drops? Weso Porter and Fryatt are good examples

not in so many words no ,but he did say about taking out loans on the training ground and the young players :icon_wink

What MM has done is loaned the club x amount of millions in the form of a 'directors loan', which is linked to assetts, hence as good as gauranteeing his return.

and what happens if they get badly injured? or loss of form and the value drops? Weso Porter and Fryatt are good examples

I suspect the assets are probably things like the training ground but it is not unheard of for players to be listed as assetts, as was the case with Leeds.

Amazingly maybe, but the likes of Mattock, Stearman and Kisnorbo would still attract reasonable bids.

Well to be fair they are defensive players and although I realise that my argument is a bit simplistic, you could argue that the defence has been half decent. I think all three of those players would be very useful acquisitions - and maybe Mattock is a future top player.

All three were of course inherited by Holloway - who has not been wildly successful in bringing in new players to-date. Although I have always thought that it is difficult to do so in the January window.

If Holloway takes us down (sorry to put it like that) I guess all three of those will leave anyway - they are not going to see Third Division football as a career development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669