Holloway Staying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.. but maybe the problem is the revolving door recruitment policy that has been causing it. If we keep a squad together for a season without replacing half of them they might start to develop some team spirit and an affinity for the club.

I could not agree more, such a shame I think this will be out of our hands this summer now.

I think the youth will be our saviours with the likes of Gradel (he's already experienced at this level) back Chambers and Sappleton(both scoring plenty in the reserves) so hopefully ready for the step-up
Andy King has looked a good player too and Weso is still young and possibly not good enough for some team to be snatched away by a Championship team

Worley has signed then there is Levi Porter who will be back during the season Jonathan Hayes spent the end of the season on loan at Northampton so he's had the relevant experience too. Then Odhiambo will be back too as backup.

Add the more experienced players that are staying and those that come in the close season and we should have a squad well capable of winning this League/promotion or at the very least get in the play-offs

Last edited:
Yes.. but maybe the problem is the revolving door recruitment policy that has been causing it. If we keep a squad together for a season without replacing half of them they might start to develop some team spirit and an affinity for the club.

Perhaps they need a team building break, at La Manga possibly? :icon_wink

I'm pleased he's staying. He is the man to get us straight back up into The Championship.

I would have preferred to see Holloway gone but it's not my decision (I'm in no way saying this shouldn't be debated, it's just my take on things). I have renewed my season ticket after not bothering last season and I would like to see Holloway prove me wrong in my assestment of his time in charge so far and put together a team with some style and passion for the challenge ahead. Over to you Mr Holloway.

Last edited:
I would have preferred to see Holloway gone but it's not my decision (I'm in no way saying this shouldn't be debated, it's just my take on things). I have renewed my season ticket after not bothering last season and I would like to see Holloway prove me wrong in my assestment of his time in charge so far and put together a team with some style and passion for the challenge ahead. Over to you Mr Holloway.

Infract this gentleman for positivity!:icon_wink

Last edited:
Cant understand why people want hollaway gone and wont renew there season tickets!! your a leicester supporter or not one! support him leicester milan and buy your tickets ffs! or stay at home and be a sky fan! i would rather be a supporter than a fan!!!!

After the shite i've been served up over the last couple of years i'd rather keep my money in my pocket.

Cant understand why people want hollaway gone and wont renew there season tickets!! your a leicester supporter or not one! support him leicester milan and buy your tickets ffs! or stay at home and be a sky fan! i would rather be a supporter than a fan!!!!

And that told us..

You might be right. But to go down a league to make IH look good was not in the original game plan.

This is true very true.

Though in the long run may may do us good, thats all we can hope now. (i mean getting releagted not holloway looking good)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669