Holloway Staying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holloway-talked about the situation, both unhappy with it, discussed players they'v got, need changes in the mentality, agreed on lots of things with each other, both want to do whats best for lcfc

So why didn't the useless cnut resign then :102:

constructive meeting, began planning for next season, says he knows what this division is about, milan isn't as hasty as people think, both want whats best for lcfc

holloway-milan says as far as hes concerned its business as usual-he sent me out here to talk to the press

Holloway-talked about the situation, both unhappy with it, discussed players they'v got, need changes in the mentality, agreed on lots of things with each other, both want to do whats best for lcfc

in what way does that include him staying for ****s sake......

Holloway says he knows more about this division than MM, frank discussion were held about the future of the club.

IH says Mandaric was the one that told Holloway to speak to the press, business as usual.

Holloway complaining about getting some stick. Live with it, you took us down.

If he is staying, I really hope Mandaric has made the right decision! The worst possible situation is though if he keeps him on, and then gets rid of him after 6 games of the season if we're not top of the league. We'll be right back to what we've had this season if he does that.
I don't want Holloway to stay, but it's either get rid now or stick with him for a decent part of next season.

Wants to get promoted next season-turn this losing mentality into a winning mentality-add more people to help this

sweeping changes in the squad.

Wants to get promoted next season-turn this losing mentality into a winning mentality-add more people to help this

sweeping changes in the squad.

Oh goody - another 26 players through the feckin' door to look forward to, then

add more people - like a few more loan signings not to be played :icon_lol:
dropping down a league may help win more games and create a winning mentality :icon_lol:

****ing hell, i finally agree that Holloway is a funny bloke

Q: "What happens next, Ian"

A: "I get in my car and go home"

Drop the fcuking act, you twat!!!!!!!

"Lot of what IH and MM talked about rang chords with each other". Frank discussions. "Wounds are still fresh"."Let's get on with it".

"Problems for 4 years, which I haven't yet been able to sort out". "Meeting was far more positive than I expected".

"We've got to get back quicker than F!"£$t and QPR did it". "Might need sweeping changes in squad".

"Not in a nice division now". "I've been to two play-offs in it and won once straight promotion".

"Lots of agents to speak to and they are going to have a rude awakening" "The mentality of this lot needs changing".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669