Holloway Staying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q: "What happens next, Ian"

A: "I get in my car and go home"

Drop the fcuking act, you twat!!!!!!!

really? ****...........

i doubt i'll even bother making the short trip to Hartlepool to watch our side while the **** is in charge

You could always delete any posts we make about it.Heres me thinking this is an LCFC Forum

Are you a little niggled that you didn't get the outcome you wanted?

People will live with it - but it affects significantly the way people think/feel about this football club

Well I've got no intention of going to any more matches while he's in charge. I'm not saying that this won't change though :icon_redf

Maybe someone will poach him...

What really fecking gets me about the bloke he never once admits that HE made mistales and a lot of it is down to HIM and HIS mistakes..He really is a Grade One Arsehole

I think his point is perfectly valid

Would you have made the same ridiculous 'live with it' comment had he sacked Holloway ?

Would you have said that if it would have been the outcome you didn't want,it was a ridicuolous statement to come out with.You going to answer the other people who quoted you ?

Holloway complaining about getting some stick. Live with it, you took us down.

Are you condoning the behaviour of the supporter who put the letter through his door?

What really fecking gets me about the bloke he never once admits that HE made mistales and a lot of it is down to HIM and HIS mistakes..He really is a Grade One Arsehole
Now, now. Boc's doing his best...

As much as I could get:

"No-one is happy with our situation, the chairman and myself [feel] the same. We discussed some changes, the mentality isn't right. Luckily for us a lot of the things we spoke about touched a chord in each other. People have said a lot of things about what Milan will do, before the end of the season, after the end, it hasn't happened yet. It was a very constructive meeting. We talked about what went wrong. [...] We're both going to go away, have a sleep on things. The man is not what people think he is, he wants the best for Leicester City and that's what I want. As far as Milan is concerned it's business as usual, he's told me to come out to talk to you lot. Football is a funny old game, we got relegated, no-one is hurting more than me. There have been problems here for four years but this is a massive club. [...] It's onwards and upwards. [...] We've got to do it quicker than Forest. We've got to change a losing mentality into a winning mentality. If things don't change they stay the same. (WTF?!) We have failed this season, we've failed our fans. Its hard to win at any level. We weren't good enough this season. I've got a duty to get this club back where it is supposed to be. There will be some good times."

Last edited:

Depends how you interpret what he says. I'd say he's been very open about his mistakes and what it's cost the club. He's certainly held his hands up more than MM.

Depends how you interpret what he says. I'd say he's been very open about his mistakes and what it's cost the club. He's certainly held his hands up more than MM.
No he hasn't, he laid nearly all the blame on the attitude of the players. The twat has washed his hands of any responsibilty.

I think his point is perfectly valid

Would you have made the same ridiculous 'live with it' comment had he sacked Holloway ?

The people who wanted him to stay would have had little other option.

As much as I could get:

"No-one is happy with our situation, the chairman and myself [feel] the same. We discussed some changes, the mentality isn't right. Luckily for us a lot of the things we spoke about touched a chord in each other. People have said a lot of things about what Milan will do, before the end of the season, after the end, it hasn't happened yet. It was a very constructive meeting. We talked about what went wrong. [...] We're both going to go away, have a sleep on things. The man is not what people think he is, he wants the best for Leicester City and that's what I want. As far as Milan is concerned it's business as usual, he's told me to come out to talk to you lot. Football is a funny old game, we got relegated, no-one is hurting more than me. There have been problems here for four years but this is a massive club. [...] It's onwards and upwards. [...] We've got to do it quicker than Forest. We've got to change a losing mentality into a winning mentality. If things don't change they stay the same. (WTF?!) We have failed this season, we've failed our fans. Its hard to win at any level. We weren't good enough this season. I've got a duty to get this club back where it is supposed to be. There will be some good times."

Where does he say '' I made mistakes and a lot of the blame lies with me'' ?

Are you condoning the behaviour of the supporter who put the letter through his door?

Is sending him a letter really that bad?

And besides, the bit that I thought was wrong was his comment that "I got a letter through a fan who made his thoughts heard, but he doesn't know what I've been through and what I gave up to come to this club"... it was his decision to come here.

More than a little disappointed with the outcome, worried that the relegation hangover will linger a lot longer with him staying in his role.

Will be interesting to see how long he has Milan's backing once the new season starts, I sincerely hope that if MM is prepared to back him that he see's it through and that we don't end up with yet another farcical Managerial merry go round once the season is in progress.

Hey-ho the decision is made and whilst I don't agree, the football club is far more important than my opinion being proved right, therefore I will now be behind Holloway in the hope that he proves me wrong and leads the club back to the Championship at the first time of asking.

The people who wanted him to stay would have had little other option.

So they effectively just ignore it without passing comment, do they ?

On an LCFC internet forum, FFS

What an utterly ridiculous assertion to make

If he doesn't PFKA he will still be here.We now have our Stability...great feeling isn't it ?

Let's see what stability can do.

yeah, lets never sack a manager never how dire his decisions have been........

we may return out of non-league football when IH eventually dies and someone else can take over the throne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669