homer's 'he could do a job' summer targets thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know nothing about O'Brien i must say... Howard would be a great signing, and a massive blow for Luton Town, who I think could well do a Wigan next year, or certainly cause a few upsets.

I really want Lennon back - watched the 120 great goals DVD with my brother-in-law this weekend, fabulous Lennon was...Fabulous.

According to the Football Rumours website (albeit dodgy rumour section) Dion Dublin wants to join WBA and we are to sign young Celtic striker Craig Beattie for £300k.

More than likely complete and utter bollox but just thought I would keep you all informed.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
According to the Football Rumours website (albeit dodgy rumour section) Dion Dublin wants to join WBA and we are to sign young Celtic striker Craig Beattie for £300k.

More than likely complete and utter bollox but just thought I would keep you all informed.

I'd like to join WBA, but its not going to happen. ;-)

Dublin does seem to be taking a while to sign this year contract though.

highland fox said:
Dublin does seem to be taking a while to sign this year contract though.
exactly, there has to be some interest from elsewhere, as otherwise he would of signed by now. Maybe mad biker could let us know what the situation is ?

Lboro fox said:
PFKAKTF FOX said:

I'd like to join WBA, but its not going to happen. ;-)

Code:
Craig Beattie
Craig Beattie, Celtic profile 2004/05
Craig Beattie
Squad Number: 	37
Position: 	Forward
Place of Birth: 	Glasgow
Date Of Birth: 	16/ 01/ 1984
Height: 	6'0
Weight: 	11st 7lbs

This Season
Appearances: 	13(13)
Goals: 	4
Yellow Cards: 	0
Red Cards: 	0
Minutes on Pitch: 	279

Craig_Beattie.jpg

Code:
Although he started out as a schoolboy with Rangers, Craig Beattie rose through the ranks at Parkhead to make his official debut for Celtic in their Champions League clash with FBK Zalgiris Kaunas which the Hoops won 1-0, in August 2003.

He had made some appearances in the club's pre-season tour of Sweden in the summer of 2003, and impressed sufficiently to earn a three-year contract.

He went on to make 17 appearances during the 2003/04 campaign and scored his first senior goal for the club in the 2-0 win over Partick Thistle and his first league goal in the 1-1 draw with Motherwell.

He is a tall and powerful Scottish-born striker, who is expected to make his breakthrough into the first team over the next few seasons.

PFKAKTF FOX said:

Great read that site even if most of it is crap, but there maybe a few 'mad bikers' on there.

[/quote]Danny Karbassiyoon - 21-year-old American, who joined as a striker but was converted to left-back. Played six games on loan in the Championship for Ipswich - released.
taken from football365

Kevin Poole - 41-year-old goalkeeper released after four seasons as Jussi Jaaskelainen's deputy.

just for nostalga purposes.
actually no forget about it

taken from football365 said:
Danny Karbassiyoon - 21-year-old American, who joined as a striker but was converted to left-back. Played six games on loan in the Championship for Ipswich - released.

... or not :?: :p :p ;-)

Looks like we aren't persuing Ian Evatt

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=281793&CPID=10&CLID=&lid=4&title=R's+defender+bid+accepted&channel=Championship

This thread's working a treat, DF, got to be said

Reports I've heard are that he's a bit hit and miss and can go missing in some games - even at Wrexham's level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00