homer's 'he could do a job' summer targets thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuller has talent, but doesn't he have serious injury problems now - sure he has had some recurring problems since at Pompey.

Blackburn manager Mark Hughes will reportedly not be offering striker Jay Bothroyd a permanent deal at Ewood Park.

Worth a dabble

Babylon said:
Blackburn manager Mark Hughes will reportedly not be offering striker Jay Bothroyd a permanent deal at Ewood Park.

Worth a dabble

He's still under contract at Perugia, I think ???

I bet he's on a big wage

Aberdeen hoping to keep Foxes target

14:27 6/2/2005

SPL side Aberdeen have offered a new deal to midfielder Scott Severin to prevent him teaming up with former boss Craig Levein

Levein knows Severin well from their time together at Hearts and is keen to make him his latest signing from Scotland.

However Aberdeen executive director of football Willie Miller said: "Scott is on holiday and when he returns we will talk.

'There are also other considerations to be factored in such as job satisfaction, our ambitions and where this club is headed.

'We convinced Russell Anderson and Zander Diamond to commit their futures to Aberdeen and, hopefully, Scott will do likewise."

Source

Code:
Scott Severin
Squad Number: 	6
Position: 	Midfield
Place of Birth: 	Stirling
Date Of Birth: 	15/ 02/ 1979
Height: 	5'11
Weight: 	12st 7lbs

This Season
Appearances: 	33(0)
Goals: 	1
Yellow Cards: 	3
Red Cards: 	0
Minutes on Pitch: 	2963

Don't know if he's already been mentioned (can't be arsed to check :wink: ) but Futcher at Lincoln might be worth a shout. Saw him in the play-off games and thought he looked alright - tall, strong, fairly young, all in the CL mould....Wondering whether he was one of the many out of contract players with Lincoln.....

Anybody know anything on him....... :?: :?:

Oh dear, the mighty Posh are interested - obviously no chance of us signing him then.. :!: :eek: :-D

Steven said:
Aberdeen hoping to keep Foxes target

14:27 6/2/2005

SPL side Aberdeen have offered a new deal to midfielder Scott Severin to prevent him teaming up with former boss Craig Levein

Levein knows Severin well from their time together at Hearts and is keen to make him his latest signing from Scotland.

However Aberdeen executive director of football Willie Miller said: "Scott is on holiday and when he returns we will talk.

'There are also other considerations to be factored in such as job satisfaction, our ambitions and where this club is headed.

'We convinced Russell Anderson and Zander Diamond to commit their futures to Aberdeen and, hopefully, Scott will do likewise."

Source

Code:
Scott Severin
Squad Number: 	6
Position: 	Midfield
Place of Birth: 	Stirling
Date Of Birth: 	15/ 02/ 1979
Height: 	5'11
Weight: 	12st 7lbs

This Season
Appearances: 	33(0)
Goals: 	1
Yellow Cards: 	3
Red Cards: 	0
Minutes on Pitch: 	2963

Defensive midfielder who can also play at centre back apparently. As can Kisnorbo. Maybe we are interested in Severin and either him or Skippy will play at the back... :?:

GET....HIM....IN!

I hear this lad is class.

As I said earlier, I've got to go...I just can't afford to waste time on here at the moment...

Stop bringing me back ;-) :roll:

BOB HAZELL said:
Don't know if he's already been mentioned (can't be arsed to check :wink: ) but Futcher at Lincoln might be worth a shout. Saw him in the play-off games and thought he looked alright - tall, strong, fairly young, all in the CL mould....Wondering whether he was one of the many out of contract players with Lincoln.....

Anybody know anything on him....... :?: :?:

Micky was considering him when he was in charge. No idea of Craig's view.

Depends if he has pace - if not, then doubt he would be interested

Paul Heffernan is on the brink of a move to Oldham after Bristol City accepted an undisclosed bid for the striker.

City have given the Latics permission to discuss personal terms with the 23-year-old, who has started just 10 league games for Brian Tinnion's side following his £125,000 move from Notts County last summer.

It is believed the Irishman will begin talks with Oldham at the start of next week.

Meanwhile, City have parted company with development coach Shaun Taylor.

Taylor played 129 games for the club between 1996 and 2000 before joining the coaching staff. As a player, he was a committed, never-say-die centre-back who contributed a decent share of goals in his time at City, Swindon and Exeter.

Taylor has plans to return to a job in football as soon as possible and is weighing up a number of options.

Had a quiet time at Bristol but scored 37 in 80 games before that at Notts County. Could be a good young striker?

paul heffernan that is ignore the last bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00