homer's 'he could do a job' summer targets thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as stupid as it sounds actually,I know someone who is a Man City fan and Pearce as stated that he thinks it would be good idea to give him some expierience in a lower league.He's not going to get much action with them signing Vassell and Cole...probably bollox though

highland fox said:
Not as stupid as it sounds actually,I know someone who is a Man City fan and Pearce as stated that he thinks it would be good idea to give him some expierience in a lower league.He's not going to get much action with them signing Vassell and Cole...probably bollox though

I suppose we have as good a chance as anybody. But would he want to come and warm the bench? CL has already said Connolly is our main striker, cant see him and BWP playing together!

This is from another forum. ;) :icon_lol:

Jankers on another forum said:
Quoting Jay!!

my friend at works, sisters boyfriends brother is going out with the sister of the drummer in Dion Dublins Jazz Funk covers band ,with Dion on Sax and has been told that James McFadden will by signing before the Sheff Utd game on a 1year loan with a view to a permanent deal at the end of next season!!!

This is not a rumour!!!!

thought I would join in this madness as well!!"

So a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of someone in Dion Dublins band has been told we're getting McFadden?

I think the "this is not a rumour" is him admitting that there is no truth in it whatsoever ;)

Would be nice though...

"my friend at works, sisters boyfriends brother is going out with the sister of the drummer in Dion Dublins Jazz Funk "
now theres a connection you don't hear everyday

Hard man Phil off Eastenders?
Great signing, may need to shift a few pounds first mind...

Jeremie Aliadiere on loan from Arsenal ;)

Apparently he's unhappy at Celtic already wants his loan to end.

Is Tudgay from Derby any good? He scored a few last year, he is also young and fast. Has rejected a new contract at the sheep could well be worth a go.

Lboro fox said:
Is Tudgay from Derby any good? He scored a few last year, he is also young and fast. Has rejected a new contract at the sheep could well be worth a go.
Yer hes good. Wont be able too afford him though.:mad:

MKFox said:
Hard man Phil off Eastenders?
Great signing, may need to shift a few pounds first mind...

Would he bring his camper van though?

Heh, there's still plenty of time for Levein to pick off the rest of the Hearts squad.

There's a great striker here, Dennis Wyness, who would score twenty goals for you lot I'm pretty sure (prays CL goes in for him)

:icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265