homer's 'he could do a job' summer targets thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
DurhamFox said:
Over 31,000 views on this thread :eek: You are welcome ;) :icon_lol:

Give him a medal. :056: There, there.

31,000 views, nearly 950 posts, how many different players have been suggested? If we'd signed them all we'd have a squad Barry Fry would be envious of :119: :081: :043:

Love the array of emoticons...even has Wassock Warnock playing with his mates......:069:

xsubmariner said:
Love the array of emoticons...even has Wassock Warnock playing with his mates......:069:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

No longer a sticky though Durham. Is this due to Homers absense and the thread being dedicated to him originally?:102:

fcukcov said:
No longer a sticky though Durham. Is this due to Homers absense and the thread being dedicated to him originally?:102:

Nope. It's due to it being a thread about summer targets and it isn't pre season anymore.

I wonder how clsoe we are sitting to each other here in Hinckley?

DurhamFox said:
Nope. It's due to it being a thread about summer targets and it isn't pre season anymore.

I wonder how clsoe we are sitting to each other here in Hinckley?

No too close I hope durham Ive just been in the bath with the window open!!:eek:

I live at the top end of the hollycroft estate. Thats all Im saying in case the chav talk lot coming looking for me!;)

fcukcov said:
No too close I hope durham Ive just been in the bath with the window open!!:eek:

Whoa. :icon_eek: There is some detail we can do without. ;)

fcukcov said:

I live at the top end of the hollycroft estate. Thats all Im saying in case the chav talk lot coming looking for me!;)

Pretty close then, London Rd for me.

DurhamFox said:
Pretty close then, London Rd for me.

I work on station road. Where does the Durham in the name come from then? I always assumed you lived there. Do you come from there?

fcukcov said:
I work on station road. Where does the Durham in the name come from then? I always assumed you lived there. Do you come from there?

Nope, I lived tghere when I registered. Moved there for a year as part of my job.

Mario Stanic to sign. :rolleyes:

foxfanzine said:
Super Mario set to sign for Leicester City
Former Chelsea star Mario Stanic is set to join Leicester City on a short term contract. The 33 year old will sign a 3 month contract with the foxes after completing a medical on Friday. Craig Levein commented “Mario has played in leagues across Europe and undoubtedly has great technical ability, he will add options down our right flank and bring both quality and experience.
The East European winger left his home country after the Bosnian War broke out in 1992 to join Sporting Gijon, moving to Benfica after one season. He then joined Belgians FC Bruge in 1995 where he was voted best player in the league before joining Parma in 1997.
Stanic career rocketed after a series of impressive displays in the world cup prompting Chelsea to pay 6.5 million for the Croats services. After playing over 75 games for the Blues, Stanic was a casualty of the Abramovich revolution leaving on a free at the end of last season.
Since then former the Croatian international has been plying his trade with Croatia Zagreb. Stanic comments “When I heard that Leicester were interested in signing me I was very excited, they are a great club and I am looking forward to helping them achieve promotion”

Source

When I read this rumour I knew it was complete and utter balls! Who comes up with this stuff...wait...my friends brothers mate has just texted me...

Gary Lineker to re-sign! Who'd a thought it!

maybe we're signing him to keep Morris company now his pal Canero has gone???

i bet that treatment room is a lonely place without him

He wont pass the medical. He will trip over the doormat (better known as Lee Morris) on the way into the medical room.

On a serious note though I have heard a rumour that Lee Morris has now been varnished by the Phyiso as he is becoming part of the furniture.

I thought Lee Morris was a taxidermist as he keeps managing to stuff us for us bloody wages every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263