homer's 'he could do a job' summer targets thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hayles doesn't seem to stay at a Club longer than a couple of weeks nowadays,getting on as.. well not for me

Nicky Forster has gone to Ipswich so thats him out of the equation.Possibly Parkin from Swindon as well.

Its all a little quiet for me on the transfer front. Its a little quiet in the media which is unusual for us.

Sean Thornton from Sunderland. 22 year old midfielder who is on the trnasfer list. Leeds were interested but are not following it up.

alledgedly a piss head avoid at all costs.

Sunderland site says" he wanted to stay and fight for a place. Macarthy made it absolutely clear that under no circumstances would he feature in his plans, and if he stayed would train with the kids"

I think people may be putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 45..

highland fox said:

Durham and Matt Heath certainly did - they had to do remedial Maths as well as English.........

Can I catagorically state that I was neither in the same classes as Matt Heath at school nor do I know him personally.

highland fox said:

HF - he was on trial here a few months ago, he is leaving Bury, we need a striker, we want young/hungry players, Rob Kelly knows the young talent in the NW well.

What more do you need?

DurhamFox said:
highland fox said:

HF - he was on trial here a few months ago, he is leaving Bury, we need a striker, we want young/hungry players, Rob Kelly knows the young talent in the NW well.

What more do you need?

A few male hormones, I suspect

Manchester Evening News said:
Bury set to lose Colin

BURY have been dealt a new transfer blow after teenager Colin Kazim-Richards rejected a two year deal.

The London-born striker is expected to move to a club closer to home.

Bury striker Chris Porter has already left the club, joining Oldham after his contract at Gigg Lane ended.

Source

I think Leicester is close enough to London. Come on down Colin, you know it makes sense. :D :D :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

homer said:
DurhamFox said:
highland fox said:

What more do you need?

I think the homer/Highland feud should end now, it's a little boring.

Sky Sports said:
Meanwhile, Leicester target Scott Robertson admits he is happy to stay at Dundee, despite the club's relegation from the SPL.

The Foxes have been watching the young midfielder but Robertson feels he would be better served by remaining at Dens Park.

Robertson said: "It was a compliment to be linked with Leicester. Craig Levein knew about me from his time at Hearts.

"One day I would like to play in England. But at the moment I'm just focusing on giving everything to make sure Dundee get back up in the new season."

Source

If he is not hungry enough then piss off. :roll:

Naughty Fox said:
http://www.4thegame.com/club/bury-fc/player-profile/28723/colinkazimrichards.html

3 goals in 31 starts :-? 1 goal every 400 mins, he'll sort out the goal scoring problems then^

I think he started as a wing back/midfielder - but they moved him up front later on

Still shite, tho' :lol:

homer said:
Naughty Fox said:
http://www.4thegame.com/club/bury-fc/player-profile/28723/colinkazimrichards.html

3 goals in 31 starts :-? 1 goal every 400 mins, he'll sort out the goal scoring problems then^

I think he started as a wing back/midfielder - but they moved him up front later on

Still shite, tho' :lol:

He'd be a good signing for us. ;-)

DurhamFox said:
homer said:
DurhamFox said:
highland fox said:

What more do you need?

I think the homer/Highland feud should end now, it's a little boring.

There is no feud I have the utmost respect for the big fat lardass bastard...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669