homer's 'he could do a job' summer targets thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
drummindefender said:
only joking steven

I have found on this forum that it doesn't pay to let these rumours get any traction. If they do you are a dead duck and the rest of the forum descend like Pirahna. ;-)

hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello

Joe_Fox said:
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello

Busy day at work. It seems Kenton will be released so get him in. :p :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

A few old faces in that lot and a few players we have been linked with in the past i.e Evatt (Chesterfield) O'Brien(Livingstone) Hayes (Scunthorpe).There are a few younger ones I wouldn't mind seeing at the City,McGlen from Newcastle as had some good reports.There are quite a few players on there who while I'd like to see here I can't see them being here i.e Miller at Ipswich.

End of the season for our friends from the north, should know whether Douglas and Sylla want to sign for us within the next few days...
It's all been pretty slow recently it seems, no news what so ever, really want to know who CL brings in and get the new season started...
3 months without football... how can I cope... :cry:

Hassan Kachloul available for nothing,wasn't bad at Southampton don't remember him playing for Villa.Just an idea...perhaps a bad one.

highland fox said:
Hassan Kachloul available for nothing,wasn't bad at Southampton don't remember him playing for Villa.Just an idea...perhaps a bad one.

Awful player HF. Go away and think about what you just posted.

Well done on using the correct thread though! :grin:

Colin Kazim-Richards

Was here on trial under Levein, has reportedly turned down a new deal at Bury, plays right wing, hungry young player.

Could he be on his way?

highland fox said:

Sounds a bit like a Micky Adams type of player to me.

What ever happened to Leohardsen? He could do a job for us. Also, Marion Pahars. Where's he now? He could do a job I reckon.

DurhamFox said:
HulioFoxio said:
What ever happened to Leohardsen? He could do a job for us. Also, Marion Pahars. Where's he now? He could do a job I reckon.

You are joking?....

Not joking, what's wrong with them? They could do a job for us no problems.

DurhamFox said:
HulioFoxio said:

You are joking?....

Pahars was a good player.'Was' being the operative word,he's been injured for ages.Leonhardsen is about ninety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669