Honest people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if he is tied up, its going to be a big job giving.....

If everyone consents in the way that I understand consent, then what people do in their own time is up to them. :icon_wink

Melts said of his experience. Was this as the person tied up or the tierupper person.............?

Only Melts knows..........

Melts said of his experience. Was this as the person tied up or the tierupper person.............?

I thought you were on about SWWG........ sorry..:056:

...and no ****er else in the entire world wants to know.

Except for yourself of course

I'm not of this world anyway Macky.
I'm a cosmic gypsy, only stopped here for a piss and love Leicester so much I don't want to leave!

I'm generally a decent person but in all honesty if I found a phone I would think to myself "Wahey, I've got a new phone".

*edit: In retrospect, I'm not entirely sure about the 'Wahey' bit

Last edited:
I've returned about five phones to people in the past three years and most of them I wished I'd thrown the damned thing in the nearest river. Ungrateful so and so's. Although I did score twenty bucks off one woman.

Last edited:
I'm generally a decent person but in all honesty if I found a phone I would think to myself "Wahey, I've got a new phone".

*edit: In retrospect, I'm not entirely sure about the 'Wahey' bit
IMO part two negates part one Macky.

On the one hand you know that whoever has lost the phone is going to be pretty pissed off about it, not because it's particularly worth much but because they'll end up having to get a replacement, possibly change their number and all the hassle that goes with that, plug all their contact numbers in the new phone, etc.

On the other hand, you have "gained" a piece of plastic crap worth about two quid on the second hand market, which is probably a replica of something you already have anyway.

No brainer ain't it - keep the phone. Wahey! :icon_roll

I've returned about five phones to people in the past three years and most of them I wished I'd thrown the damned thing in the nearest river. Ungrateful so and so's. Although I did score twenty bucks off one woman.
Did you only do it in order to get a reward? Not a very Christian attitude, if you don't mind me saying.

Did you only do it in order to get a reward? Not a very Christian attitude, if you don't mind me saying.

I was referring to their general lack of gratitude. Why drag my Christianity into it? And I do mind. I wasn't expecting a reward but I would've expected at least a show of gratitude.

I was referring to their general lack of gratitude. Why drag my Christianity into it? And I do mind. I wasn't expecting a reward but I would've expected at least a show of gratitude.

Just turn the other cheek :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00