Honest people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO part two negates part one Macky.

On the one hand you know that whoever has lost the phone is going to be pretty pissed off about it, not because it's particularly worth much but because they'll end up having to get a replacement, possibly change their number and all the hassle that goes with that, plug all their contact numbers in the new phone, etc.

On the other hand, you have "gained" a piece of plastic crap worth about two quid on the second hand market, which is probably a replica of something you already have anyway.

No brainer ain't it - keep the phone. Wahey! :icon_roll

I'm just being honest, if I found a phone I wouldn't celebrate but what I'm saying is that I wouldn't go out of my way to find the owner.
I've found it, it has now become mine, simple as that.
I've more important things to be concerned about than some stranger that I will never meet being slightly inconvenienced because they haven't got access to somebody's phone number.

I'm just being honest, if I found a phone I wouldn't celebrate but what I'm saying is that I wouldn't go out of my way to find the owner.
I've found it, it has now become mine, simple as that.
I've more important things to be concerned about than some stranger that I will never meet being slightly inconvenienced because they haven't got access to somebody's phone number.

So you if you found a car with the keys in the ignition the same rule applies? :icon_roll

So you if you found a car with the keys in the ignition the same rule applies? :icon_roll

Erm...no, people tend not to misplace their car & cars don't store phone numbers.

:icon_conf :102:

i think i can see what willlow is trying to say in that whether its a car or a phone you still shouldnt take it as it isnt yours to have and you should try and hand it back but on the other hand itd be easier to get away with nicking a phone than a car :102:

i think i can see what willlow is trying to say in that whether its a car or a phone you still shouldnt take it as it isnt yours to have and you should try and hand it back but on the other hand itd be easier to get away with nicking a phone than a car :102:

Thats exactly what I am saying, just because people know that its easy to get away with keeping a phone they dont see it as being a big deal.

It's a low value bit of plastic & electronics. My conscience is clear.

All property is theft

So give me your ****ing house, ****face

I really hope you lose your phone :icon_wink

The last one that I lost, I was walking home from the pub while attempting to write a text when a pair of ****s came up behind me & smashed a beer bottle off the back of me head & fecked the phone off me. Wankers.

The last one that I lost, I was walking home from the pub while attempting to write a text when a pair of ****s came up behind me & smashed a beer bottle off the back of me head & fecked the phone off me. Wankers.

Sorry to hear that. Although I am Surprised that they did that for a low value bit of plastic and electronics

So, Macky, would you leave no stone unturned in finding the rightful owners of a huge bag of weed if you found it?

So, Macky, would you leave no stone unturned in finding the rightful owners of a huge bag of weed if you found it?

I would in me bollix! :icon_lol: Finders, keepers

Last edited:
I think you'll find that Oz-christian is staunchly against that kind of thing as it contradicts the whole 2x2 Godsquad teachings.

Or something.:023:

I used to think you were funny. But lately you're just annoying. :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00