Hossein Kaebi and Alex Morfaw...

Status
Not open for further replies.
going on the signings we've made so far they all are average and lack ambition-i doubt were suddenly going to break the mould with two total unknowns-its all bollocks

Kaebi (Kaabi?) looks interesting for sure. Would like to have him here, could raise the interest for Leicester in Iran at least. Like Beckham did for Real Madrid in Asia. ;)

Whoa, 1.67 m (5 ft 6 in) according to Wikipedia!:icon_eek: But as long he's quick and a good runner, I guess that doesn't matter that much.

Whoa, 1.67 m (5 ft 6 in) according to Wikipedia!:icon_eek: But as long he's quick and a good runner, I guess that doesn't matter that much.

not a problem for a right back really.

not a problem for a right back really.

From Wikipedia:

"He is, however, very slight and often falls over. Despite being fiery in defense and tackling with gusto, there are doubts as to whether he can muscle up to the strongest players in countries such as England or Germany, but international interest in him has already been rumoured and will only be enforced as he shows his skills to the world in other international matches."

I don't think that should stop us, I would be more than delighted if Kaabi joins us.

From Wikipedia:

"He is, however, very slight and often falls over. Despite being fiery in defense and tackling with gusto, there are doubts as to whether he can muscle up to the strongest players in countries such as England or Germany, but international interest in him has already been rumoured and will only be enforced as he shows his skills to the world in other international matches."

I don't think that should stop us, I would be more than delighted if Kaabi joins us.

Have you seen him play?

Have you seen him play?

Yes, two minutes on YouTube. Several nice dribbles and actually scored a couple of goals. Just what we need!

Seriously though, his stats and what is said about him in Wikipedia + other sources is enough for me as a fan to say I'd like him here. Probably he will turn out to be biggest mistake since Ade.:icon_roll

Last edited:
This has probably been posted before, just love it:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=g93fAPpvnPc[/YOUTUBE]

just because we sign one Iranian I wouldn't expect there to be a mass shipment of our oh-so lovely new home kit to Tehran..... Iran have a lot of players playing internationally - mainly in Germany. There is also a lad playing at Bolton and I doubt we would see many Reebok tops over there. I know nothing about this kid but his potential signing excites me. If he is good enough to be a regular in the Iran side then he must have something about him and like Helling, he clearly has a decent reputation. An exciting pacy player on the right - when the fcuk was the last time we had one of those??? I'd rather we were signing Mehdi Madhavikia but the words beggars and choosers spring to mind.....

Last edited:
just because we sign one Iranian I wouldn't expect there to be a mass shipment of our oh-so lovely new home kit to Tehran..... Iran have a lot of players playing internationally - mainly in Germany. There is also a lad playing at Bolton and I doubt we would see many Reebok tops over there. I know nothing about this kid but his potential signing excites me. If he is good enough to be a regular in the Iran side then he must have something about him and like Helling, he clearly has a decent reputation. An exciting pacy player on the right - when the fcuk was the last time we had one of those??? I'd rather we were signing Mehdi Madhavikia but the words beggars and choosers spring to mind.....

It was kind of a joke, and as drummindefender said, maybe Iran is not the best place to start marketing in. I agree in everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669