Hossein Kaebi and Alex Morfaw...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazzman

just because we sign one Iranian I wouldn't expect there to be a mass shipment of our oh-so lovely new home kit to Tehran..... Iran have a lot of players playing internationally - mainly in Germany. There is also a lad playing at Bolton and I doubt we would see many Reebok tops over there. I know nothing about this kid but his potential signing excites me. If he is good enough to be a regular in the Iran side then he must have something about him and like Helling, he clearly has a decent reputation. An exciting pacy player on the right - when the fcuk was the last time we had one of those??? I'd rather we were signing Mehdi Madhavikia but the words beggars and choosers spring to mind.....

He's crap always as been and he's now about 36. Ali Daei is my fav ever since he scored that goal against the Yanks in 1998.

londonfox

oh I wouldn't say Iran would be a bad place to start marketing in.... Those Iranians are nothing if not loyal. Maybe we could get a fatwa going against Peter Taylor.....

Hazzman

It was kind of a joke, and as drummindefender said, maybe Iran is not the best place to start marketing in. I agree in everything else.

You'll be suprised Tehran has a taste for Western fashion. There was recently crackdown in Tehran because females were showing too much. Tehran is the most westernised muslim capital in the Middle East, other parts of Iran however remain draconian.

highland fox

I would imagine both of them will be playing in the Asian Cup along with Kisnorbo

londonfox

He's crap always as been and he's now about 36. Ali Daei is my fav ever since he scored that goal against the Yanks in 1998.

I remember watching that game in an Iranian Cultural Centre in West London.... What a night. I have to disagree about Madhavikia though. I'll give in to your superior knowledge but he's always looked really good to me whenever I've seen him play. Ali Karimi is the new star of Iranian football, right? He would be awesome at the Walkers.

Hazzman

I remember watching that game in an Iranian Cultural Centre in West London.... What a night. I have to disagree about Madhavikia though. I'll give in to your superior knowledge but he's always looked really good to me whenever I've seen him play. Ali Karimi is the new star of Iranian football, right? He would be awesome at the Walkers.

I was probably harsh about Madhavikia was a decent footballer, just too over-rated. Karimi plays for Bayern Munich and seriously overwhelmed at the World Cup. Ali Daei has just retired being the first legend of Iranian football.

That's all of my Iranian football knowledge.

Last edited:

Irn rugby

Dear Dans,

I am an Iranian Fan currently living in Germany!

I have been looking for forums related to Leicester City football club due to the recent rumours about Kaebi joining this team.

Well if you need any extra information about him I am here:)

if u guys want to know more you can always go to persianfootball.com (we as persian fans over there are delighted over this news and hope it goes through)

Iran has had a good export of players to European leagues.
- Recently we have seen Andranik Teymourian in Bolton Wanderers
- Nekounam having a pole role in Keeping Osasuna a competetive club in uefa cup and la liga.
- After 8 years of hard work Mahdavikia has trasfered to Eintracht frankfurt from Hamburg SV (he had offers from Spain and England, however he chose germany due to family reasons).

....and the list may go on to some other players

However...

there are several factors we always have to keep in mind about about importing Iranian players!

First of all living in the UK for an Iranian whom has only lived in a country outside iran (United Arab Emirates) for one year would be a very difficult task, hence he has expirienced the taste of proffesional football through the world cup. If you have seen his videos before you realize he is a real ball fighter at the right back, however he has even played as an attacker recently and showed superb results.

He will be having a lot of problems with iftting in and learning the language. On the other hand he is 21 and one of the smartest people in the "Technical" Iranian National Team!
Extremely fast on the field with the ball and great team work! however needs more experience for Championship or EPL!!

As a personal message this is a dream for me come true, i had never imagined my favourite iranian player playing for an English club! I wish him good luck and the best

p.s. Iranian news papers say he is to sign papers this friday with LCFC (hoever not from a reliable source)

Last edited:

kaebi13

If signing kaebi does nothing else, what it will do is that Leicester City will have at least 70 million more people cheering for them. And although it may not sell many jerseys in iran, the iranians outside of iran will definitley buy it. For example i have my Bayern Munich Karimi jersey and i know a few people who have the whole collection: Teymourian Bolton jersey, Nekounam osasuna jersey, Mahdavikia hamburg jersey....and the kaebi jersey will surely be added. But not only will he generate a huuge amount of interest (LCFC is my new favorite championship team:D....if the signing happens)but he is really good too. He does especially well in big time games, like the world cup, world cup qualifying, asian cup games or asian cup qualifying, important league games...things like that. So he will succeed when you need him. He is also AMAZINGLY fast, fastest player on our team, and it is said he can run the 100 meters in under 10 seconds:eek:. And he can also play EVERYWHERE on the right side...right back, right wing, right forward, striker, anything. For such a young player he has a lot of experience...he was first capped for the NT when he was 16. Extremely popular player, and his addition to LCFC will do nothing but good.

The Voice From Above

Thanks Irn Rugby and Kaebi for your information.

I, for one, hope that Kaebi signs for Leicester City. He sounds like a great prospect.

My biggest concern is his height. The Champinship is a very physically strong league and many goals are scored aerially via set piece corners, free kicks etc. For this reason he would be earmarked by opposition teams as a weakness defensively.

Maybe he would be more suited to the right midfield/wing position here if he does sign?

TommyK

i've always thought that if your small you need to be extremely fast, or extremely skillfull to go anywhere in football. Which is why i don't think Porter will make it. However, this guy sounds like he's quick as so could be worth a go.

Last edited:

Babylon

Welcome Irn rugby and kaebi13, thanks for the information!!

fcukcov

Welcome guys,

But irn rugby my name aint dan.

Cheers for the info anyway.

Fcukcov.

SwedeFox

As I've said before, I'd love this signing to go through. If Chambers goes into the right back position, maybe Kaebi will be playing right wing? Sounds like that will suit him.
I watched a bit of the game Jordan vs Iran a couple of days ago, did Kaebi play then? Thought I would scout him but I didn't see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669