Hossein Kaebi and Alex Morfaw...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting the feeling we're not going to get him... Feel his agent may be putting out the stories of our interest to get others to act or risk missing out :(

Will be suprised if this does happen to be honest... think that if he wanted it, he would've joined by now.

So today should be the day we know what's going on with this one? Looks like I'll have to be checking t'internet on my phone at work again tomorrow!

Seems to have gone quiet with it for a few days...

Really want Kaebi to join. No opinion on Morfaw

Last edited:
So today should be the day we know what's going on with this one? Looks like I'll have to be checking t'internet on my phone at work again tomorrow!

Seems to have gone quiet with it for a few days...

Really want Kaebi to join. No opinion on Morfaw

****, it's 32 mins into today and we still havn't announced it, weve ****ed it up i just know it.

****, it's 32 mins into today and we still havn't announced it, weve ****ed it up i just know it.

:icon_lol: We've should've signed at least 3 players so far today and we've not, it's a disgrace. MM and MA out!

i heard it was alex malpass

I really hope for Kaebi, but I think he'll sign for Wigan since he has said he wants to play in the Premiership. We'll see today.

has he signed for anyone yet he obviously hasn't signed for us but i don't know whether he has signed for wigan and today is the day he is suppost to be coming

Last edited:
has he signed for anyone yet he obviously hasn't signed for us but i don't know whether he has signed for wigan and today is the day he is suppost to be coming

No, he's still available to go to one of our Championship rivals and turn us down :):):)

Have we signed anyone on a Saturday before?
I think Hellings, correct me if I'm wrong. Not a very relevant question maybe...

Last edited:
where have them iranian fans gone :102: i wonder if they have any more info on kaebi

sorry guys im just reading ur posts hoping you guys having the news first!! we got no news yet on the Persian media.... gonna read tomorrow's newspapers

lool the only development so far is than now apparently west ham is after him:biggrin::icon_roll It kinda make sense since the west ham "owner" kia joorabchian is iranian. Maybe 2% chance of that happenening. But other than that i got nothing.

lool the only development so far is than now apparently west ham is after him:biggrin::icon_roll It kinda make sense since the west ham "owner" kia joorabchian is iranian. Maybe 2% chance of that happenening. But other than that i got nothing.

Eggert Magnusson owns west ham... Kias bid wasn't accepted.

When and where does Asia Cup take place?
This question is more of a test to see he it works post with my mobile phone, seems to be working!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669