Hossein Kaebi and Alex Morfaw...

Status
Not open for further replies.
When and where does Asia Cup take place?
This question is more of a test to see he it works post with my mobile phone, seems to be working!

nah its not worked.

starts on the 7th of July ends 29th. its been held in indonesia, malaysia, thailand and vietnam. you wanting to go like?

My sources :)tumbleweed:) indicate that Kaebi will come to England tomorrow and sign a contract with an English club. West Ham, Wigan or Leicester are the main options.

My sources :)tumbleweed:) indicate that Kaebi will come to England tomorrow and sign a contract with an English club. West Ham, Wigan or Leicester are the main options.

If those are his 3 choices he is not going to be picking us.

Considering the competition, I can't see it being us :(

Interview with Kaebi can be found at this link

http://www.iransportspress.com/?c=170&a=4471

Here are probably the key bits, relating to his transfer....

Hossein Kaebi, who was set to leave Iran for England to participate in Wigan and Leicester City teams' medical tests, had to postpone his trip due to Visa issues. According to Kaebi's sporting agent, he will leave for England on Monday night, right after Iran's Friendly against Jamaica.

*There are talks of Leicester Cityand Wigan. Which offer is more serious?
It is not clear yet. I will negotiate with both and I will sign with any team with better condition.

*Do you have any knowledge about these two teams?
Knowledge? Yes I have seen English Premier League games broadcasted on TV and know them.

*What is the plan for you to do in your two days' stay in England?
I will take a physical and medical test and we negotiate and sign the contract if everything is agreed by both parties.

*Have you talked to Andranik about your transfer?
We have talked a lot. He says, both clubs are good and he recommends I visit both clubs. I just think about being close to Ando so I wont be alone there.

*Which of Leicester City or Wigan you may end up at?
I do not know yet. A team that suits my needs. It is important that I play in a team that has a good squad and they do not end up in Relegation zone at the end of the season.

*Will you consider financial part of the offer?
That is not important for me in the first year. I just have to get to the first squad and prove myself.

*When will you return to National team camp?
I will directly fly from London to Malaysia on Wednesday night.

So basically, we should know by Wednesday night what's going on with him! Andranik plays for Bolton doesn't he? If he wants to be near him then Wigan might have more of an edge.

Wigan are more likely to be close to the relegation zone than us though ;)

Quite ironic that the discussion came from talk of him having had a medical, yet he's not actually had one with us yet it seems!

Last edited:
Interview with Kaebi can be found at this link
Quite ironic that the discussion came from talk of him having had a medical, yet he's not actually had one with us yet it seems!

Put it this way he was at Bupa having tests done on behalf of Leicester. What would the odds be of me making it up and it actually coming true?!?!?

Last edited:
sounds like he's more likely to go to wigan

I'd wager that if we pick him up and drive him to the club, they will go the Melton Road way through town. I know it's not exactly Iranian there but i think it would have an impact on him.

I'd wager that if we pick him up and drive him to the club, they will go the Melton Road way through town. I know it's not exactly Iranian there but i think it would have an impact on him.

Aye - he'd be on the first feckin' train to Wigan

Put it this way he was at Bupa having tests done on behalf of Leicester. What would the odds be of me making it up and it actually coming true?!?!?

Sorry Babs, I wasn't trying to imply you were lying or anything, but from that article it does make it sound like he hasn't had his medical yet.
It says he was supposed to have had it but was held up due to visa problems. I thought maybe the person who told your source had seen that he was supposed to be coming so passed the information along, but then Kaebi never actually had it?

Aye - he'd be on the first feckin' train to Wigan

You know what i'm getting at... it has nothing to do with what it looks like it's the people!!

Sorry Babs, I wasn't trying to imply you were lying or anything, but from that article it does make it sound like he hasn't had his medical yet.
It says he was supposed to have had it but was held up due to visa problems. I thought maybe the person who told your source had seen that he was supposed to be coming so passed the information along, but then Kaebi never actually had it?

I know what you mean. The person described what they looked like though so they must have seen him and Marfaw.

Maybe it's just the Wigan medical that needs doing??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669