Hossein Kaebi and Alex Morfaw...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe the Wigan rumour was a red herring in order to a) drum up interest and b) make Milan offer more.

I'd like this lad simply because he looks (from youtube) and sounds (from people's description of him) a lot more exciting than anything else we have signed.

I feel the same, and that's enough for me to say I want the player.:icon_wink

Last edited:
hmmmm. Seems quite a strange forum. The post about the guy getting loads of racial abuse in England! I think of all the countries in Europe England is the one place where you would not get racism at grounds.

There is a lot of racism towards people from muslim countries, Muzzy and his brother has suffered from it, as have other players.

Really? not when he was at Leicester through surely?

yes sadly. we played leeds very shortly after they had a fan stabbed in Turkey and he was booed every time he touched the ball.

yes sadly. we played leeds very shortly after they had a fan stabbed in Turkey and he was booed every time he touched the ball.

not strictly racism though :)

There was also loads of abuse towards Turkey when England played them a few years ago.

....and also the same way round in Istanbul.

Bratislava, Madrid, just this Summer in Holland.....

The poster on that forum points out England is the worst place for it in Europe, hence why many Iranian players go to Germany - which is correct but mainly down to Germany's massive Turkish communities. But there's been more probelms in Italy and Eastern Europe.

Wasn't scabbi supposed to be flying in today to sign for someone before flying off again tomorrow to compete for Iran?

Either way can we please make a decent signing soon. I am getting bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669