How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im feeling megga pissed off, have to do a marketing report on the petrol forcourt industry. it is absolulty RUBBISH

we all do Jessel, but its the only thing that keeps you in betting money :icon_bigg

True, although i dont bet much any more i learnt my lesson :frown:

Im bored of living, work = boring, i hate it cant wait to leave, dont know when i will though :icon_cry:

Last edited:
The first sign of this flu, the shakes and dips and rises in temperature will be next.

then the clucking and pecking at random bits of the ground.....

If I'm honest, I'm not sure how I'm feeling today. I guess mixed-up would be the best way to describe it :icon_conf
My consultant rang me yesterday with my scan results and there was good news and bad. The good news was that my spleen is now totally clear and I won't need any more chemo. The mass in my chest however, is borderline so I have to have another scan in three months to check that out. What has taken everybody by surprise is that there was cell activity in my thyroid. So, once my shingles have gone, I've now got to start all over again with diagnostic tests on my thyroid - first off is an ultrasound and a fine aspiration needle.

It's starting to grind me down now :icon_sad:

Sounds to me like you're on the road to recovery but finding some unwanted hurdles along the way, chin up mg

If I'm honest, I'm not sure how I'm feeling today. I guess mixed-up would be the best way to describe it :icon_conf
My consultant rang me yesterday with my scan results and there was good news and bad. The good news was that my spleen is now totally clear and I won't need any more chemo. The mass in my chest however, is borderline so I have to have another scan in three months to check that out. What has taken everybody by surprise is that there was cell activity in my thyroid. So, once my shingles have gone, I've now got to start all over again with diagnostic tests on my thyroid - first off is an ultrasound and a fine aspiration needle.

It's starting to grind me down now :icon_sad:

Don't ever let it get you down to much - that's letting it win

Concentrate on the really good news and keep fighting the fecker - You're going to get through it all, and there are plenty of people rooting for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69