How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's starting to grind me down now :icon_sad:

Don't ever let it get you down to much - that's letting it win

Concentrate on the really good news and keep fighting the fecker - You're going to get through it all, and there are plenty of people rooting for you

Well said homer and if it is getting you down mg, just to let you know there are plenty of positive vibes from all of us. :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_razz ;) :023:

Keep battling away mg, sounds like you're getting there.:038:

And he's me moaning about the state of my 'movements' this morning...:icon_redf

Alright, that's enough. The miserable ol' boot will be dining out on this for years :icon_wink

Thank you all for your words of encouragement, or to be more precise, for agreeing with homer :icon_wink
Have a bit of a 'blip' sometimes, but on the whole I'm quite strong and positive. I've recently been told that my personality has changed a lot since my diagnosis and apparently I'm much better for it :icon_conf

Thank you all for your words of encouragement, or to be more precise, for agreeing with homer :icon_wink
Have a bit of a 'blip' sometimes, but on the whole I'm quite strong and positive. I've recently been told that my personality has changed a lot since my diagnosis and apparently I'm much better for it :icon_conf

they would say that when youre waving carving knives at them :icon_lol: :icon_wink

Aye I remember before everyone used to say you were a right witch:icon_wink
You are going nowhere MG,like I said I'm snuffing it first..gawd knows I've waited long enough:)

Aye I remember before everyone used to say you were a right witch:icon_wink
You are going nowhere MG,like I said I'm snuffing it first..gawd knows I've waited long enough:)
Feck off, I'll be gone first if this illness has it's way

I have a Virus had it since yesterday,the finest Harley Street can muster are stumped,completely baffled by it.They are just amazed I'm still standing:102:

I'll be dead of starvation in a week if i carry on with this fecking diet..

I told you I was bloody ill!!!!!

Just got back from the Doctors and I'm now a bloody asthmatic armed up with an arsenal of breathing equipment :frown:

Wankers, I just wanted some more medicine

I told you I was bloody ill!!!!!

Just got back from the Doctors and I'm now a bloody asthmatic armed up with an arsenal of breathing equipment :frown:

Wankers, I just wanted some more medicine

Thats nothing...I've got either Tibetan Bog Flu or Amazon River Sickness,very very rare condition and a particulary bad strain,the Doctor is amazed I'm still alive and kicking.Apparently theres a bloke down in Leicestershire had it but it was only a weak strain of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69