How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to find a pair of great tits for you Alex, but could only find the one.

greattit.jpg

I'd been feeling ok up until a few hours ago when my eldest decided to tell me that he'd been summoned to the deputy head's office on Friday for a bollocking. The DH told him and another lad that he was going to phone their parents, but obviously hasn't.....so far.
I'm pissed off because it's about something that was said on MSN, so nothing to do with the school. Not until the other lad involved decided to print it off and show it around.
I'm even more pissed off because I work at the school and it was my line manager who instigated the punishment :mad:

I'd been feeling ok up until a few hours ago when my eldest decided to tell me that he'd been summoned to the deputy head's office on Friday for a bollocking. The DH told him and another lad that he was going to phone their parents, but obviously hasn't.....so far.
I'm pissed off because it's about something that was said on MSN, so nothing to do with the school. Not until the other lad involved decided to print it off and show it around.
I'm even more pissed off because I work at the school and it was my line manager who instigated the punishment :mad:

For what it's worth, I'm pissed off that you haven't reproduced the MSN incident for us all to enjoy.
Bad form MG, a load of school kids & a deputy head on a power trip get to see it, but we miss out! It is just not on!

For what it's worth, I'm pissed off that you haven't reproduced the MSN incident for us all to enjoy.
Bad form MG, a load of school kids & a deputy head on a power trip get to see it, but we miss out! It is just not on!

The incident was to do with racism, Macky, and I didn't want to open that can of worms.

today i feel sooo pissssssssed off, i feel so fat and i feel like i put on a lot of weight recently, i look like im gonna give birth, so i feel shit, i need to start excerising and i need to join a gym, does anyone have any idea how i can lose weight fast and how i can get rid of this pregent beer belly i have sticking out, i need your help TB people....

anyone have any idea how i can lose weight fast and how i can get rid of this pregent beer belly i have sticking out, i need your help TB people....
Stop ramming food into your greedy fat gob and get off yor arse and go for a walk

lol, i been walking and been doing weights and i have also got a running machine which i am using but still my belly is still there, FFS what does it take for it to go away,

lol, i been walking and been doing weights and i have also got a running machine which i am using but still my belly is still there, FFS what does it take for it to go away,
It won't. You've turned the corner of no return as far as age and diets go, you're ****ed I'm afraid. The next step is string vests at the beach, and food down your clothes which you're not bothered about. There is no return

Just live with it, fatty, like the rest of us :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610