How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will be delivering them, i best ****ing be or im jacking on the spot:icon_lol:

Tired after a first day at work, but i think thats more to do with last nights game. I was delivering them, got to drive the 07 passat very nice drive love the no key business also the fecking handbrake is on the dash!!

****ing knackered, just played 6 a side for an hour non stop in the sports hall at whitwick hermo.

Tired after a first day at work, but i think thats more to do with last nights game. I was delivering them, got to drive the 07 passat very nice drive love the no key business also the fecking handbrake is on the dash!!

:102:
It started off similar to English, then progressively tailed off into English~regional and I was ultimately left thinking:

WTF?

Overall, I believe it was your first day at work and that seemed to go okay & tthen something else happened that made yuo do an emergency stop?

But I'm only guessing.

It started off similar to English, then progressively tailed off into English~regional and I was ultimately left thinking:

WTF?

Overall, I believe it was your first day at work and that seemed to go okay & tthen something else happened that made yuo do an emergency stop?

But I'm only guessing.

Dont worry it was actually italian

WTF?

But I'm only guessing.

I understood it, I think. Nothing about an emergency stop though :icon_conf

Maybe you're not pissed enough Macky.

I've read it again, and again, and I strill think he had a lucky escape.

I've put it through Babelfish and this is the result:

I'm tired after my first day at my new job, but that's due to playing football last night, rather than the job. I was delivering cars, and I drove the new Passat. It's a very nice car, I like the keyless ignition system, but the handbrake is on the dashboard, which takes some getting used to.

I've put it through Babelfish and this is the result:

I'm tired after my first day at my new job, but that's due to playing football last night, rather than the job. I was delivering cars, and I drove the new Passat. It's a very nice car, I like the keyless ignition system, but the handbrake is on the dashboard, which takes some getting used to.

Well, at least the emergency stop didn't caue any problems, can be a real problem especially if somebody is right behind you.

Well, at least the emergency stop didn't caue any problems, can be a real problem especially if somebody is right behind you.

Can be a right bastard, i was up morrisons the last tuesday and i went into the back of the bloody car infront, the guy got out and i could not believe it, he was a ****ing dwarf. I didnt know what to do, he came over to my car, i put the window down and he said 'im not happy, im not happy' i said which one are you then.

Can be a right bastard, i was up morrisons the last tuesday and i went into the back of the bloody car infront, the guy got out and i could not believe it, he was a ****ing dwarf. I didnt know what to do, he came over to my car, i put the window down and he said 'im not happy, im not happy' i said which one are you then.

Grumpy ****er

:icon_wink

Edit ... Naah, it's just too easy, why was he ****ing a dwarf in Morrison's car park and then got out and come all over his car :confused:

Melts likes ****ing dwarfs......

it makes his cock look bigger....

Last edited:
more bored than i have felt in a ver long time, which i didnt think was possible.

really happy as me and the bird are both getting promotions next month, yet a bit stressed as i have an exam tomorrow and have done feck all so far and since getting home have shaved my ridiculous beard off and sat on here doing no revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669