How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
rejected-just went for a job interview at jessops but due to the current situation there they can't offer me anything-so its back to square one on the job search and now its a bit late.....

Bugger, we could be down 2 players!

We'll get em, City Fan is up for it, didn't Leroy say he could make this week, or is that in a few weeks time?

If we are desperate for players I could draft my sisters BF in, but I'd rather not as he's not TB and I don't want him to think he can play every week! :icon_bigg

rejected-just went for a job interview at jessops but due to the current situation there they can't offer me anything-so its back to square one on the job search and now its a bit late.....

mate im loosing patience daily with the job search, im getting megga pissed off. I seriously need to start working ASAP, im going travelling in january for 4 odd months and need to start saving everything i earn. not a happy bunny, plus im bored as **** at home.

We'll get em, City Fan is up for it, didn't Leroy say he could make this week, or is that in a few weeks time?

If we are desperate for players I could draft my sisters BF in, but I'd rather not as he's not TB and I don't want him to think he can play every week! :icon_bigg

We can draft City Fan in, Leroy is out due to ball and chain for a good 4 weeks.

We're okay with 7.

They've been under-staffed in the shops for quite some time but never take anybody on. My mum works there, even while she was heavily preganant they had her doing manual work in the lab because there was nobody else to do it. She also misses out on half her holiday entitlement because there's never a chance to take it. They have lots of goods stolen too because there just isn't enough staff on the shop floor while they are serving customers.

Closing half the shops should hopefully mean more staff per shop than before. I wouldn't imagine they'll be looking for new employees for a while.

Jessops are a rip-off

They have an online store called Cameras-for-you (I believe) which is registered to the same business, business address, phone number etc and charges about 25% less. They say they'll price match in the store so when my dad took in the internet price they refused to match it, until he pointed out that they are in fact the same company

i was applying to work at the central lab on scudamore road not in a store, as i worked there last summer and they said i could come back this year!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670