How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When do you finish your current job?

I'm looking forward to Tuesday night, but not tomorrow, think we will get absolutely stuffed.
MHS hows your ankle now? it looked fecking painful, did it happen when you went to peg the ball and missed and nearly took out that chap insted, i think you swang at his shin...well done :icon_lol:

i'm feelin great, 3 day weekend so its pretty good, not back in the office for a whole week :) going to work in lemington next week and then off to netherlands on thursday, business :(
Everywhere else is fine, it's just my knee is in ****ing agony.

Probably hanging up my boots after this season.

TBH yesterday you ran around alot and played well, it drained alot out of you, you could see it from the sidelines, :038::038:well played chris

i thought you were going to do a lee bowyer on me, lucky to be here right now ;) :)

Last edited:

Is that season as in 5 games time? Feck me, I best get in the market for a goalscoring striker.

feeling quite tired this morning

Same here - yesterday was a 7 am day till about midnight involving work, football, driving.

MHS hows your ankle now? it looked fecking painful, did it happen when you went to peg the ball and missed and nearly took out that chap insted, i think you swang at his shin...well done :icon_lol:

Swelling has gone down but it's still bruised and very painful. Visit to the docs on Monday me thinks.

i thought you were going to do a lee bowyer on me, lucky to be here right now ;) :)
I nearly ****ing did!! I didn't want to get labelled with his racist tag so I left you alone, I felt my verbal insults were fairly adequate :icon_lol:

I nearly ****ing did!! I didn't want to get labelled with his racist tag so I left you alone, I felt my verbal insults were fairly adequate :icon_lol:

:081::081:

note: always pass the ball to melts if you want to keep your legs :icon_wink

Is that season as in 5 games time? Feck me, I best get in the market for a goalscoring striker.
Yes, not 100% certain yet though, but the way I feel at the minute I'll vomit if I see another football near me.

Yes, not 100% certain yet though, but the way I feel at the minute I'll vomit if I see another football near me.

I fully understand if that's the case. Although I can't realise what the pain must be like, I bet it's fecking painful.

I wonder whether tht lad is okay from concussion on the pitch next to us?

I have been in that situation - not good.

I wonder whether tht lad is okay from concussion on the pitch next to us?
I don't, couldn't give a shit TBH. We had a good ref and we lost him because of the inconsiderate **** next door, he was replaced by the prick that sent me off.

It wasn't his head it was his ankle, I was watching it from the boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710