How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
****ing hell. Really hope you get it back in the condition it left your house. Did you have any valuables in there?

they are not right in the head, everytime I watch crimewatch, I cant beleive what Crimes are committed, and when Nick Ross says dont have nightmares... I fecking do

i had a really bad nightmare, cause i watched crimewatch on monday night, and i hate the rape scenes they are fecking frightening, and the next day my missues was going turkey i was like shit scared of her, i was telling dont go anywhere alone please, its really a fecking sick world we live in,

****ing hell. Really hope you get it back in the condition it left your house. Did you have any valuables in there?

Luckily no. The old bill were actually splendid last night. I know theres not a lot they can do but they made me feel a lot less like a tit than I was for leaving my keys within grabbing distance.

They said basically I want my car back in two conditions, perfect or burnt out. He said the worst thing that can happen is it be recovered in working condition but bashed up, because the insurance company will pay for all the damage etc to be repared, but the shits rev the engines up until they burn out, wreck the gears etc and it will never be the same.

I'm just very jumpy now whenever I hear the door. Nearly just jumped out and lamped the postman!

Last night whilst the missus and I were sat in the living room some local scrote wandered up my back garden, opened my french doors took all my keys and the misses out of the kitchen (whilst we were sat in the next room) and buggered off with my car.

I was shitting thinking how close it was, if I had gotten up to get a drink I could have bumped into them.

Bastards

wankers sorry its happend mate ,you going to be able to get to the games :102:

Luckily no. The old bill were actually splendid last night. I know theres not a lot they can do but they made me feel a lot less like a tit than I was for leaving my keys within grabbing distance.

They said basically I want my car back in two conditions, perfect or burnt out. He said the worst thing that can happen is it be recovered in working condition but bashed up, because the insurance company will pay for all the damage etc to be repared, but the shits rev the engines up until they burn out, wreck the gears etc and it will never be the same.

I'm just very jumpy now whenever I hear the door. Nearly just jumped out and lamped the postman!

take it easy mate that was the front door :icon_bigg;)

Last night whilst the missus and I were sat in the living room some local scrote wandered up my back garden, opened my french doors took all my keys and the misses out of the kitchen (whilst we were sat in the next room) and buggered off with my car.

I was shitting thinking how close it was, if I had gotten up to get a drink I could have bumped into them.

Bastards

UPDATE:

Got a call from the police last night, they have apprehended a guy driving my car, pissed as a fart and have him in custody. They are currently trying to tie him to the house, though the fact he had all my keys on him should do that.

My car apparantly has some cosmetic damage, but apparantly nothing major, so it should be good as new after the insurance.

Getting my car back, the scrotes in custody (though I don't hold much hope he'll get more than ASBO) so it's all looking a bit better right now.

:038::038:

Thanks for the support guys :056:

UPDATE:

Got a call from the police last night, they have apprehended a guy driving my car, pissed as a fart and have him in custody. They are currently trying to tie him to the house, though the fact he had all my keys on him should do that.

My car apparantly has some cosmetic damage, but apparantly nothing major, so it should be good as new after the insurance.

Getting my car back, the scrotes in custody (though I don't hold much hope he'll get more than ASBO) so it's all looking a bit better right now.

:038::038:

Thanks for the support guys :056:
some good news Mate, hope the bastards get whats coming to them, in the olden days the cops would take them in the van and give them a severe kicking

Last edited:
Hungover due to consuming copious amounts of toxins :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712