How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why, or is it best not to ask?

Last night whilst the missus and I were sat in the living room some local scrote wandered up my back garden, opened my french doors took all my keys and the misses out of the kitchen (whilst we were sat in the next room) and buggered off with my car.

I was shitting thinking how close it was, if I had gotten up to get a drink I could have bumped into them.

Bastards

Last night whilst the missus and I were sat in the living room some local scrote wandered up my back garden, opened my french doors took all my keys and the misses out of the kitchen (whilst we were sat in the next room) and buggered off with my car.

I was shitting thinking how close it was, if I had gotten up to get a drink I could have bumped into them.

Bastards
I know EXACTLY how you feel, EXACTLY.

Bastards

a similar thing happened when i lived at home and someone went into the kitchen and pinched the radio while we were in the next room

That was probably your neighbour turning off the shite you were listening to.
it was on leicester sound.. seriously these ****s probably have never done a days work in their pathetic lives and yet probaly have more things than some of us on here, makes me sick:098::098:

I know EXACTLY how you feel, EXACTLY.

I think I remember you saying.

It pisses me off so much, luckily I am insured for everything, but I am still out of pocket £150 for the excess on getting my locks changed, and it's the fact that I work bloody hard to have an nice car and these bastards just take what they feel like.

I really feel like the law only applies to those who choose to let it.

It pisses me off so much, luckily I am insured for everything, but I am still out of pocket £150 for the excess on getting my locks changed, and it's the fact that I work bloody hard to have an nice car and these bastards just take what they feel like.

You feel dirty, you feel like your privacy has been taken away.

The **** that got into our house pissed all over the settee. Never felt the same in that house again.

it is really sickening, lucky enough you and your partner are not hurt matt, you never know what these bastards could carry on them, they can be so dangerous, fecking useless ****s they all are, they dont understand how much time and effort we put in to certain things for them to fecking downgrade us and make us feel like shit and cost us more money for there for fecking stupidity

Pissed me off, I have had my car broken into twice and had to pay out excesses and extra on the insurance.. ****ing scumbags

The **** that got into our house pissed all over the settee. Never felt the same in that house again.

precisely being insured doesnt really matter you cant take away whats happened

it is really sickening, lucky enough you and your partner are not hurt matt, you never know what these bastards could carry on them, they can be so dangerous, fecking useless ****s they all are, they dont understand how much time and effort we put in to certain things for them to fecking downgrade us and make us feel like shit and cost us more money for there for fecking stupidity
they cant be arsed to work, so thye steal what they want from law abiding hard working people like ourselves.. The Law?? dont make me laugh

Melts, the guy that came into my house, took a shit right infront of my temple of god that i had in my home, what a fecking arsehol, he fecking took a dump infront of my god and that what fecking hurt the most

When I was younger I got hit in the street in town for no reason, this **** said are you getting larey? ANd just hit me, I wasnt doing nothing, still remember that to this day. even midning your own buisness you can still get attacked.

Melts, the guy that came into my house, took a shit right infront of my temple of god that i had in my home, what a fecking arsehol, he fecking took a dump infront of my god and that what fecking hurt the most
Blimey, what on Earth possess these nutters do stuff like this.

When did you realise it had happened? Was it when they drove off in your motor?

Went to lock up the house, couldn't find the keys. I blamed the missus for moving them, so went to check I hadn't left them in my car and it was gone. It was there when my dad dropped me off after football.

Blimey, what on Earth possess these nutters do stuff like this.
they are not right in the head, everytime I watch crimewatch, I cant beleive what Crimes are committed, and when Nick Ross says dont have nightmares... I fecking do

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710