How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's cos I'm an idiot!
Thought it ran out next year, it ran out in August!:icon_eek:

So cos I need it two weeks today, I can either do the 7 day fast track service which is £91 or the premium same day.

I'd rather have it on the day cos then I've got it and I can stop stressing!:biggrin:

£91 is still a fair chunk of money, especially as 3 of our family passports run out at the same time, due to me originally having the girls on mine, in the days when you could do that. It'll soon cost more than the holiday!

well I was in an excellent mood until my boss felt the need to be overly sarcastic half an hour ago... ****ing moron

Well I've sorted me passport, took four hours, cost me £108(not £144.50, that's for the 48page one)

Glad I got it sorted today, cos it's bad enough paying the extra £40 on top of the normal price, but from Oct 4th an adult passport is going to cost £85!!!

By the time I have to renew this one I'll need to remortgage!

Last edited:
Well I've sorted me passport, took four hours, cost me £108(not £144.50, that's for the 48page one)

Glad I got it sorted today, cos it's bad enough paying the extra £40 on top of the normal price, but from Oct 4th an adult passport is going to cost £85!!!

Great stuff!!!

Does this mean we now have a 10 year reprieve :102: :icon_lol: :icon_wink

You have only been uni ffs, wait until you have to do some real work!

:icon_lol: - Too much waiting around on a very disorganised day. My brain was like mush at lunch.

Funny you should mention that. Last week every afternoon I had to carry around these old iron cast plates for place to place. Soon puts you into place realising what hard work is.

Maybe he got a bollocking while he was there.

Have you been misbehaving Hazz? Did teacher tell you off?

No, I was a good boy, Macky. ;)

:icon_lol: - Too much waiting around on a very disorganised day. My brain was like mush at lunch...............

Sounds like covscum uni. My work mate starts his second year tomoz. Means Ill have to make me own cups of tea, I just dont know what this feckin world is coming to.

What lecturar's (sp) did you have FC?

Cant really remember tbh.:icon_lol:

EDIT:- I think the guy in charge was called John..:icon_lol:

Last edited:

It seems mad that we have to pay to get out of the country, whilst they throw money at people who come into the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710