How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm feeling horny. Any chance of a tug anyone?

I'm feeling horny. Any chance of a tug anyone?

mfln145l.jpg

there you go :icon_bigg;)

Bruised!
There I am, crossing the road, talking to father in law on the phone and some dozy ****ing cow has just driven round the corner and gone straight in to me, took the wing mirror off her car with my elbow and knocked my phone on the floor, never even stopped until I shouted after her, reckoned she never saw me.

Luckily no real harm done (except to her wing mirror on her expensive people carrier)

Some people should not be allowed out of the ****ing door let alone in charge of a potentially lethal machine, ****ing dozy cow.

Bruised!
There I am, crossing the road, talking to father in law on the phone and some dozy ****ing cow has just driven round the corner and gone straight in to me, took the wing mirror off her car with my elbow and knocked my phone on the floor, never even stopped until I shouted after her, reckoned she never saw me.

Luckily no real harm done (except to her wing mirror on her expensive people carrier)

Some people should not be allowed out of the ****ing door let alone in charge of a potentially lethal machine, ****ing dozy cow.

Result! Get yer claim in quick, you might get a payout before Xmas.

Bruised!

Was she fit? could you bribe some action out of her?

fed up - back from holiday. Still, I've got a day off tomorrow too :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711