How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to be all upset at having to clear up another turd from the kitchen floor this morning...but then I got an email from Mrs.Bob:

Apparently, and I appreciated you don't understand the full history to this, things are not going well in a small farmhouse due to the close proximity of a selfish pregnant woman, three children with colds, an old man recovering from a heart attack and a manic depressive.

I think I'll order a curry tonight and put my feet up. :biggrin:

I feel pretty good today. Watched us win :038: and just found out i've got 3 numbers on the Irish lottery :038: :038:

all you lot do on here is take the piss out of people thats why I said it

I've now added an age lock to the general chat forum. This forum is now available to over 16s only, so the rules are more relaxed here now.

Post anything you like, be as offensive as you like, post any pictures you like.

If you're offended by anything you see here, please stick to the parts of the site where offensive/adult content is not allowed.

:102: :102:

all you lot do on here is take the piss out of people thats why I said it

Yes, that's what male humans do, take the piss out of each other & have a bit of crack & banter.
Always have done, always will.

If you don't like it then why the **** are you here?
Seriously, why are you here if you don't like it?

Do something that makes you happy, go off & have wank, take up knitting, anything, just stop feeling sorry for yourself.

Which post, the one about you looking a **** in them silly yellow trainers?

No, I'm not going Chelsea, I hate this club :icon_wink
I happen to like them trainers, **** him if he dont like em, they go with my shirt, and I'll be the **** at stamford bridge in them as well, shame your not going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710