How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends where you emptied, surely?

The only thing I've emptied since May of this year is my wallet (on several occasions) and my emotional reservoir, which has been in permanent drain mode.

The wife lost our dog in Sutton Park.

As can be expected, I took the news with good humour and maintained my sunny disposition.

The wife lost our dog in Sutton Park.

As can be expected, I took the news with good humour and maintained my sunny disposition.

I think you're in denial Bob, You really need to face up to the fact that your dog has been enticed into a life of cottaging around Sutton park.

If you really want to find him he's probably in cubicle 3 putting his tongue to good use at the glory hole.

I think you're in denial Bob
One hour and ten minutes the dumb woman spent hunting around the park before giving up and going back to the car.

The dog, proving it has twice the brain of this [insert misogynistic comment of choice] woman, was sitting by the car.

I've just come back from taking him to said same park and funnily enough I did not lose the ****er. I put this down to the fact that my head isn't full of bubbles and dust.

Last edited:
Quite smug; just got a text from this woman at my old work, " Thanks for leaving me with this shit, you twat!" bit abusive from a woman, but still... I love revenge; She claimed I was "pretending" to be ill, which I wasn't i was genuinenly ill, so I never completed the job which she wanted me to do on my last day. Only problem is I'll fecking see her next week at a birthday party.

Quite smug; just got a text from this woman at my old work, " Thanks for leaving me with this shit, you twat!" bit abusive from a woman, but still... I love revenge; She claimed I was "pretending" to be ill, which I wasn't i was genuinenly ill, so I never completed the job which she wanted me to do on my last day. Only problem is I'll fecking see her next week at a birthday party.

I think she fancies you jessel

That the quality of my life has diminished. I am glad I am not this poor sod who it seems did not have much of a life. :icon_conf :icon_sad:

I think I ought to keep it for a few days at least.

I quite like it, I'm just a bit of a techno-numpty.

I seem to have broken my i-pod already without really using it. I've just turned it on to have another go at putting music on it and the screen is all fuzzy :icon_cry:

I seem to have broken my i-pod already without really using it. I've just turned it on to have another go at putting music on it and the screen is all fuzzy :icon_cry:

And to think, you could have got £20 for it yesterday :)

Happy today, tomorrow I get my new car :)

Won't post this tomorrow in case I am disappointed by it!

Woohoo!

I won a FSF competition - and get my pick of a Philosophy Football T-shirt

Oh yea!
dancing_gir-smilie.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613