How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amused, a fat Gerard Depardeau lookalike just tryed to hit me whilst I was delivering my Mums Fiesta back to her. Felt like a baby stroking my face :icon_bigg

some little ****er in his mums car, driving like a twat. I flashed him and yelled, and when we got to the lights he stuck a finger up. I got out and he partly got out as I twatted him..... I am still not very happy. Been in a bad mood all day and that little twat put the last straw on the table.
The tosser took off and the lights were still at red!!!!!!!!

:icon_lol: I'd have loved to have seen this:icon_lol:

Amused, a fat Gerard Depardeau lookalike just tryed to hit me whilst I was delivering my Mums Fiesta back to her. Felt like a baby stroking my face :icon_bigg

I bet it was the other way round and BG locked all the doors and pretended he couldn't see the guy:icon_lol:

Very very pissed off!!!

Just twatted some **** at the traffic lights, mouthy little **** soon locked himself in his car..... otherwise he would have got another....:mad::mad::mad:

some little ****er in his mums car, driving like a twat. I flashed him and yelled, and when we got to the lights he stuck a finger up. I got out and he partly got out as I twatted him..... I am still not very happy. Been in a bad mood all day and that little twat put the last straw on the table.
Mmmmm, I sense I see the real reason why you hit him :icon_lol:

How many times did the lights go from green to red and back again before the little twat took off?

I mean, you had to struggle to disentangle yourself from the seatbelt. Getting out of the car in a bit of a rush, you'd have needed a little rest against the bonnet...

Got that, happy with what I did at work today feeling. Probably because it was my first day. I'm working in an office on my own until after the new year then I'm working with this bloke called Tim he seems like "one of the boys". Pretty dull office but more importantly there are two FIT women and there was still 5 or 6 women who I haven't seen yet and are back tomorrow.

Really shit and depressed.

Why? :icon_conf :056:

I had a massive trip planned for April and i have been working solidly for 6 months saving everything and now things are looking very shaky for various reasons.

Im so bored of life genrally at the moment, crappest fase of my life so far and it's grinding me down.

Split up with my girlfriend of 4 years partly because of this trip and now im not sure it was worth it.

Got that, happy with what I did at work today feeling. Probably because it was my first day. I'm working in an office on my own until after the new year then I'm working with this bloke called Tim he seems like "one of the boys".

Come the Christmas party, you'll be struggling to avoid him.

Happy / sad

Happy because a new niece arrived safely in the world at lunchtime.

Sad because we found our last pet (Cheddar the hamster) terminally sleeping.

Circle of life !

Come the Christmas party, you'll be struggling to avoid him.

Its next Friday. Can't be arsed with that fake shit. Just want to get pissed, the last two xmas' at my old place I was sick and the one before (first time i went out with people from my work) I was saying "Leicester should be its on country we are that good" also I think I said "Dublin for England," :icon_redf was bitched about after both these events, stupid boring old bitchy nothing else in their life vaginas.

"Leicester should be its on country we are that good"
Indeed, when driving down Melton Road and Catherine Street I often find myself checking for my passport just to make sure it hasn't been stamped while I wasn't looking.

Indeed, when driving down Melton Road and Catherine Street I often find myself checking for my passport just to make sure it hasn't been stamped while I wasn't looking.

I do the same when entering the city itself........

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710