How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
...oh...and the wife is having an operation so I suppose I should say I am a bit worried about her too... :icon_redf

Woohoo! Free T-shirt!
dancing_gir-smilie.gif

Very very pissed off!!!

Just twatted some **** at the traffic lights, mouthy little **** soon locked himself in his car..... otherwise he would have got another....:mad::mad::mad:

Very very pissed off!!!

Just twatted some **** at the traffic lights, mouthy little **** soon locked himself in his car..... otherwise he would have got another....:mad::mad::mad:
What had he done?

What had he done?

some little ****er in his mums car, driving like a twat. I flashed him and yelled, and when we got to the lights he stuck a finger up. I got out and he partly got out as I twatted him..... I am still not very happy. Been in a bad mood all day and that little twat put the last straw on the table.
The tosser took off and the lights were still at red!!!!!!!!

some little ****er in his mums car, driving like a twat. I flashed him and yelled, and when we got to the lights he stuck a finger up. I got out and he partly got out as I twatted him..... I am still not very happy. Been in a bad mood all day and that little twat put the last straw on the table.
The tosser took off and the lights were still at red!!!!!!!!
that gives you the right to hit him then does it? Its assault

And my next job would have been to ring the old bill to report the wanker with the road rage :icon_wink

so what?
And you drive like an idiot too then? It could so easily have ended in an accident and a bad one at that

that gives you the right to hit him then does it? Its assault

In my eyes it does. If they want to drive like ****ing idiots and put others at risk thats up to them, but if it affects me then I take action, thats the way it is. Maybe he will think next time.

so what?
And you drive like an idiot too then? It could so easily have ended in an accident and a bad one at that

In my eyes it does. If they want to drive like ****ing idiots and put others at risk thats up to them, but if it affects me then I take action, thats the way it is. Maybe he will think next time.

:018: Two wrongs do not make a right. You should have taken the moral high ground and refrained from doing what you did.

Although the twat obviously deserved it - remember Tony Martin though - the law is not on your side!

:018: Two wrongs do not make a right. You should have taken the moral high ground and refrained from doing what you did.

and then what would you do if he got to you first? It was a very unusual situation, I never said it was right or wrong did I?
The bloke behind me said he didn't know how I managed to avoid a crash, as the tosser pulled in front of me. Its not something that happens every day though, buit today though was a bad day for me.

and then what would you do if he got to you first? It was a very unusual situation, I never said it was right or wrong did I?
The bloke behind me said he didn't know how I managed to avoid a crash, as the tosser pulled in front of me. Its not something that happens every day though, buit today though was a bad day for me.

Juve losing to Empoli just tops the day off for you!

Juve losing to Empoli just tops the day off for you!
when the devil farts on you the day gets worse.

Anyway losing 2-1 in the first leg of a cup game is not the end of the world..... there is always the second leg at the Olympico to come, and money on a 3-0 win

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710