How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its next Friday. Can't be arsed with that fake shit. Just want to get pissed, the last two xmas' at my old place I was sick and the one before (first time i went out with people from my work) I was saying "Leicester should be its on country we are that good" also I think I said "Dublin for England," :icon_redf was bitched about after both these events, stupid boring old bitchy nothing else in their life vaginas.

You sound like a total Jessel when youve had a few :icon_wink

had a crap day, 2 appointments, both been called out on site so weren't in.:bang:
still, got some of the final pressies. just the current mrs mk to go now.:icon_conf

hopefully the cold beer in front of me will help.

Got that, happy with what I did at work today feeling. Probably because it was my first day. I'm working in an office on my own until after the new year then I'm working with this bloke called Tim he seems like "one of the boys". Pretty dull office but more importantly there are two FIT women and there was still 5 or 6 women who I haven't seen yet and are back tomorrow.

Im working with Tim Steele :icon_eek: You heard of him :102: Seen a picture of his wife, MY FECKING WORD she's hot:055:

Saw another two birds i've never seen before; ones a munter other-ones 'rite, id bang 'er.

Im working with Tim Steele :icon_eek: You heard of him :102: Seen a picture of his wife, MY FECKING WORD she's hot:055:

Dunno. I just tried a google image search for "Tim's hot wife". Got nothing but munters until I turned of 'safe search'. Then there seemed many more possibilities...

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710