How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a massive fecking hangover; when to my mates 21st last night. Finished at 4am, now im getting read to go on a 3 1/2 train journey to watch Hull vs Leicester :icon_redf

Annoyed now, the shirt that I ordered to wear tonight that was supposed to be delivered today hasn't been and doesn't look like it will be now :098:

Well, halle-****in-luyah, it finally arrived this afternoon, only 48 hours late and 24 hours too late for me to ****in wear it.

Still angry from yesterday. I was driving up Fosse Rd just after the railway bridge when there was an almighty bang on the car. I breaked hard wondering what the hell had happened. Realizing someone had thrown something at the car i reversed at high speed back to the side street i'd just past. After getting out in a fit of temper and ready to smack the nearest person, all that i found was a can full of leaking drink rolling across the road. The can had been thrown with enough force to put a dent in the bodywork only inches below the window where Mrs BB was sitting. Wankers, wankers, wankers:mad:. This may be a source of amusement to some people on here, but this act of unbelievable stupidity could have had very serious consequences. I only wish i could have caught the twat that done it.
Didnt bother contacting the police............complete waste of time.

Still angry from yesterday. I was driving up Fosse Rd just after the railway bridge when there was an almighty bang on the car. I breaked hard wondering what the hell had happened. Realizing someone had thrown something at the car i reversed at high speed back to the side street i'd just past. After getting out in a fit of temper and ready to smack the nearest person, all that i found was a can full of leaking drink rolling across the road. The can had been thrown with enough force to put a dent in the bodywork only inches below the window where Mrs BB was sitting. Wankers, wankers, wankers:mad:. This may be a source of amusement to some people on here, but this act of unbelievable stupidity could have had very serious consequences. I only wish i could have caught the twat that done it.
Didnt bother contacting the police............complete waste of time.

i was driving along the motorway once and someone through a stone at a car! knob ends.

it was on the south bound lanes, i was going north

So...you were travelling in the wrong direction???
Maybe they were just trying to let you know that you were traveling in the wrong direction by dropping rocks on your car, it's certainly what I would do.

What the **** did you go and say that for?!?!?!?

Poor ****ing Homer has now got his fingers stuck in his belt loops and is uncontrollably "strutting his stuff" around the office whilst blasting out some out-of-tune aggressive version of the Quo classic.

Poor bloke's gonna have a heart attack soon!!!

What the **** did you go and say that for?!?!?!?

Poor ****ing Homer has now got his fingers stuck in his belt loops and is uncontrollably "strutting his stuff" around the office whilst blasting out some out-of-tune aggressive version of the Quo classic.

Poor bloke's gonna have a heart attack soon!!!
Outstanding :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610