How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mixed feelings with only 1 work day to crimbo, but only 5 days off till i'm back again. I'm not on the works xmas holiday rota this year:icon_conf

****ed off with work,

Here is the DHL christmas schedule

24th - work as usual
25th - off
26th - off
27th - work as usual

What a bunch of ****ing ****s.

On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy and go to the thermometer section and purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson; Be very sure you get this brand.

When you get home, lock your doors, draw the curtains and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed. Change into very comfortable clothing and sit in your favorite chair. Open the package and remove the thermometer. Now, carefully place it on a table or a surface so that it will not become chipped or broken

Now the fun part begins. Take out the literature from the box and read it carefully. You will notice that in small print there is a statement:

'Every Rectal Thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson is personally tested and then sanitized '.

Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times, I am so glad I do not work in the thermometer quality control department at Johnson & Johnson.

REMEMBER, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE WITH A JOB THAT IS MORE OF A PAIN IN THE ARSE THAN YOURS!

'Every Rectal Thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson is personally tested and then sanitized '.

Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times, I am so glad I do not work in the thermometer quality control department at Johnson & Johnson.

REMEMBER, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE WITH A JOB THAT IS MORE OF A PAIN IN THE ARSE THAN YOURS!

Hah! That's a piece of piss. I used to test butt-plugs in a previous life.

Bored, this place is a Ghost Town and no authorisation to feck off home yet

Think I'll authorise myself to go home in about an hour - and then authorise myself to have the next two weeks or so off

Luvvly Jubbly :038:

That's not untrue for this place....replace dance with ground and you're there.

Father and Son swinging punches at one another last week.
He should have found a girl and settled down, relaxed and took it easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710