How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, first of all whilst on the way to our destination we'll try and run as many people over possible without killing them but causing pain.

When we get there we'll have a shit modern coffee and moan at the greasys to **** off back to Italy and leave us alone to drink our instant stuff.

We'll then scan the place and criticise everybody we see, and throw things at them if need be. Then we'll move on to the pictures, moan about the choice of films but select one nonetheless, we'll go to the ticket section, see the price and **** off for a pizza instead.

When we get there we'll already know that the price of the pizza will be £11.99 and we know we could get the same one from Asda for £4.99, but that will still be the basis of the argument for walking out and moaning about the Italians again.

We'll then walk to the nearest pub and moan about the music and the wankers that are stood at the bar preventing us from getting served. We'll find a nice booth where have easy access to the bar and the toilet and stay there for a few hours drinking piss in pints.

At 7 O'Clock we'll go home to our seperate lives and wish we'd never bothered. Feeling too poorly to stay awake, we'll go to bed and then wake up at 3.00am with a **** off headache and not being able to sleep due to having 8 hours previous.

Sounds perfect to me.

So let me get this right. You'll wine me, dine me and then **** off home before completing the full Alanis?

And you wonder why people voted for you as a complete **** :013:

:icon_wink

So let me get this right. You'll wine me, dine me and then **** off home before completing the full Alanis?

And you wonder why people voted for you as a complete **** :013:

:icon_wink
I wouldn't ****ing pay!!!

Well, first of all whilst on the way to our destination we'll try and run as many people over possible without killing them but causing pain.

When we get there we'll have a shit modern coffee and moan at the greasys to **** off back to Italy and leave us alone to drink our instant stuff.

We'll then scan the place and criticise everybody we see, and throw things at them if need be. Then we'll move on to the pictures, moan about the choice of films but select one nonetheless, we'll go to the ticket section, see the price and **** off for a pizza instead.

When we get there we'll already know that the price of the pizza will be £11.99 and we know we could get the same one from Asda for £4.99, but that will still be the basis of the argument for walking out and moaning about the Italians again.

We'll then walk to the nearest pub and moan about the music and the wankers that are stood at the bar preventing us from getting served. We'll find a nice booth where have easy access to the bar and the toilet and stay there for a few hours drinking piss in pints.

At 7 O'Clock we'll go home to our seperate lives and wish we'd never bothered. Feeling too poorly to stay awake, we'll go to bed and then wake up at 3.00am with a **** off headache and not being able to sleep due to having 8 hours previous.

Sounds perfect to me.

Sounds like a living nightmare to me. But nevertheless a brilliant post. :icon_bigg:038:

Sounds like a living nightmare to me. But nevertheless a brilliant post. :icon_bigg:038:

Don't encourage him.

He thrives on the attention you know and if you keep him posting you will never ever get anywhere near his post count :icon_wink

Don't encourage him.

He thrives on the attention you know and if you keep him posting you will never ever get anywhere near his post count :icon_wink

I have no intention of getting anywhere close to 27,000 posts. Not this year anyway. :icon_redf

Rubbish

Just got back from the Quacks, here are the "possible" side effects of my new medication:

Diarrhoea, nausea (feeling sick), vomiting (being sick), constipation, flatulence (excess wind), tummy pain, headache, skin rashes, itching, dizziness, swollen extremities (fingers and toes etc.), fever, sweating, unexplained bruising, muscle and joint pain, general feeling of being unwell, blurred vision, depression, dry mouth, thinning of the hair, pins and needles, tiredness, disturbance of taste, hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that aren't real), confusion, enlargement of the breasts in men or sexual problems.

:icon_conf:icon_conf:icon_conf:icon_eek::icon_conf:icon_conf

Rubbish

Just got back from the Quacks, here are the "possible" side effects of my new medication:

Diarrhoea, nausea (feeling sick), vomiting (being sick), constipation, flatulence (excess wind), tummy pain, headache, skin rashes, itching, dizziness, swollen extremities (fingers and toes etc.), fever, sweating, unexplained bruising, muscle and joint pain, general feeling of being unwell, blurred vision, depression, dry mouth, thinning of the hair, pins and needles, tiredness, disturbance of taste, hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that aren't real), confusion, enlargement of the breasts in men or sexual problems.

Is the condition worse than the side effects? :102: :icon_conf

Rubbish

Bloody Drama Queen :icon_roll

I'm feeling shite today, i have to work and its not the best just after xmas, hungover and weight gained,

You weren't on these at the time of the Watford game were you?

I feel superbly mediocre.

I feel ****ing bored. Been in work for nearly 3 hours. The phone has rung twice. Just one bastarding logistics company in Milton Keynes is keeping me here until 1.30pm. As Melts would so politely say ... ****S !!!

I feel ****ing bored. Been in work for nearly 3 hours. The phone has rung twice. Just one bastarding logistics company in Milton Keynes is keeping me here until 1.30pm. As Melts would so politely say ... ****S !!!
I might call you shortly, I still need some quotes from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710