How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel unenthusiastic, bored, and too easily distracted.

and me, im supposed to be tiling the bathroom but I have cracked and just rang a man who can to do it for me tomorrow. Ill just be the labourer, mrs cant blame (as much) me then when it looks cacky.

and me, im supposed to be tiling the bathroom but I have cracked and just rang a man who can to do it for me tomorrow. Ill just be the labourer, mrs cant blame (as much) me then when it looks cacky.
I'll swap. All you have to do is write me a crib sheet on History of the EU, Sources of EU law, Institutions of the EU, and Direct Effect, Indirect Effect & State Liability.

Cheers me dears!

I'll swap. All you have to do is write me a crib sheet on History of the EU, Sources of EU law, Institutions of the EU, and Direct Effect, Indirect Effect & State Liability.

Cheers me dears!

I would rather do that than tile a bathroom. :icon_wink

Been through a myriad of emotions today.

Not experienced anything like this since '95.

So, I guess you've kicked a Palace fan in the head, gone missing from the Manics, been convicted of bombing the World Trade Centre in 1993, attended the Million Man March and killed 244 people using the Ebola virus.

That was 1995 for me anyway.

I feel like shit today. Woke up this morning, not very well at all. Feel sick, got awful belly ache, just don't feel right.

Sorry to appear to be so blunt Newts.

But if I was diagnosed with ANY form of cancer, I think smoking anything would be right at the bottom of my ****ing list!!!

im not stoping Melts i asked about somking at the hospital and what ivegot is from the sun not smoking they say its ok but i will have to stop before the op due to the treatment ive got to have after it

im not stoping Melts i asked about somking at the hospital and what ivegot is from the sun not smoking they say its ok but i will have to stop before the op due to the treatment ive got to have after it
I know that Newts, I'm not ignorant to the causes.

As I said though, ANY cancer should be enough to frighten the shit out of you and educate you to the other types of cancer the world has to endure and their respective causes.

But I have never suffered, so maybe I shouldn't judge, it's just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710