How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sitting next to a ex-pro. Tamworth legend, he was caretaker manager for a short while. Im working with a fecking footballer who just retired. I can't talk to him about Football, it seems wierd :icon_eek:. This man has played vs Beardsley, Pearce, Adams & Hoddle :icon_eek:

I'm also working for an ex- director of Tamworth FC. He was telling me today; he was on the coach back from a Tamworth match, and said, "what we need is a serious ex pro defender," so this man i work for went out and signed Walshie. According to him; Walshie was a man not to be messed with and really, really, hated losing.

Im working with an ex director of Tamworth & ex Tamworth caretaker manager, who was offered the job and he was a legend as a player, he also played alongside Walshie at centre back. Bloody exciting!!!

I'm also working for an ex- director of Tamworth FC. He was telling me today; he was on the coach back from a Tamworth match, and said, "what we need is a serious ex pro defender," so this man i work for went out and signed Walshie. According to him; Walshie was a man not to be messed with and really, really, hated losing.

Im working with an ex director of Tamworth & ex Tamworth caretaker manager, who was offered the job and he was a legend as a player, he also played alongside Walshie at centre back. Bloody exciting!!!

Yes it sounds it......

Favourite weather today,bitterly cold but crystal clear.Meant to be the same tomorrow as well.-7 tonight out there tonight.When for a walk on the harbour before getting the train home,looked over to Skye and could see the snow peaked mountains of the Cuillin..awesome stuff

Favourite weather today,bitterly cold but crystal clear.Meant to be the same tomorrow as well.-7 tonight out there tonight.When for a walk on the harbour before getting the train home,looked over to Skye and could see the snow peaked mountains of the Cuillin..awesome stuff

Its a clear night here and i can see bright lights hovering over the horizon........no wait a minute......its the police helicopter hovering over Braunstone

Absolutely fantastic.

I came in the top 20 of one of the suns qualifiers for the 'Live the dream poker final' out of 3000 players i finished 17th.

Im now in the final on dec 29th to win a trip to Vegas, Melbourne, Monte Carlo and London to play in the biggest poker tournament.

Just need to come first out of 360 people, which considering i came 17th out of 3000 is not unrealistic.

Absolutely fantastic.

I came in the top 20 of one of the suns qualifiers for the 'Live the dream poker final' out of 3000 players i finished 17th.

Im now in the final on dec 29th to win a trip to Vegas, Melbourne, Monte Carlo and London to play in the biggest poker tournament.

Just need to come first out of 360 people, which considering i came 17th out of 3000 is not unrealistic.

Can I laugh when you lose?

****ing great!

The boss did our wages earlier and only went and selected the wrong date for payment :038: Being paid Thursday now :icon_razz

Absolutely fantastic.

Is it an online tournament or did you have to attend a venue?

Happy that I swept the ODBA awards but concerned it means I have to get my urine-soaked father to erect some shelves in our house.

Still, a very proud day.

Absolutely fantastic.

Good luck. :038: :038: :038: :icon_bigg :icon_wink :023:

Not bad actually...I saw some old woman slip and fall on the ice earlier,absolute Pearler she went..you have to laugh don't you even thouigh you know its bad to:102:

Last edited:
Not bad actually...I saw some old woman slip and fall on the ice earlier,absolute Pearler she went..you have to laugh don't you even thouigh you know its bad to:102:

me and the lads from work found it very hard to contain our urine when walking through town the other day.....some middle aged wife tripping over absolutely bugger all and doing the dance people do when trying to stay upright without looking a tit, then turned the corner to see the fattest indian kid i've ever seen.

People running for the bus/train and it pullling away just as they get near it...thats another I like.A very bad 'syrup' as well thats another

Pissed off.

The world seems full of people who only care about themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710