How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit annoyed, just want a restaurant on Thursday that does its normal menu, none of this predefined shit.

Pah. Settled for Las Iguanas in the end, really like the restaurant and I suppose I can put up with the fixed menu and £25 a head price :icon_conf

Its pretty impossible to get a 'normal' meal weds,thurs,fri,sat this week I have found :icon_roll Going for a curry on sat though :023:

im feeling a little light headed, after enjoying some birthday beers since 10 am. theress a long way to go

Genarally, I feel OK, my health is improving, but I am really pissed off to the max with Mrs M as she is off on one of her mean and spiteful spats because she thinks I have started smoking again. She found a lighter in my trouser pocket and does not believe my alibi that I found it when cleaning the car out, it had obviously been under the seat for ages. I admitted that I had had a couple of my favourite cigars over the past few months but had felt so riddled with guilt that I had redoubled my efforts.

It looks like I am going to get the full 7 days hard labour from silly cow. This will mean a very strained Valantines day.

I need a f*cking fag AND NOW :icon_evil

Genarally, I feel OK, my health is improving, but I am really pissed off to the max with Mrs M as she is off on one of her mean and spiteful spats because she thinks I have started smoking again. She found a lighter in my trouser pocket and does not believe my alibi that I found it when cleaning the car out, it had obviously been under the seat for ages. I admitted that I had had a couple of my favourite cigars over the past few months but had felt so riddled with guilt that I had redoubled my efforts.

It looks like I am going to get the full 7 days hard labour from silly cow. This will mean a very strained Valantines day.

I need a f*cking fag AND NOW :icon_evil

I dont think it's fair when people like you come in here with these silly little inconveniences when there are people like Highland about who needs all the post space he can get.

He's encountering a serious amount of strife at the moment, i dont think your current situation is worthy of a post.

How are you HF, bearing up?

I dont think it's fair when people like you come in here with these silly little inconveniences when there are people like Highland about who needs all the post space he can get.

He's encountering a serious amount of strife at the moment, i dont think your current situation is worthy of a post.

More like bearing down:icon_wink

Possibly true, but HF is a beefy manly type of man with an iron attitude and special testosterone powers, he will prevail, whilst I am a sad pathetic wankrag who will be utterly toughed up for several days by the beautiful beast that is Mrs M and then readily accept all blame when she decides she has peeled enough raw skin off my body:icon_cry:

whilst I am a sad pathetic wankrag who will be utterly toughed up for several days by the beautiful beast that is Mrs M and then readily accept all blame when she decides she has peeled enough raw skin off my body:icon_cry:

Think I might have seen the video:icon_wink

....like I need half day on a toilet.....3 bits of fruit at dinner and it's got me holding on for dear life until I get back home.

Funny way to get 3 of your five a day, but i can see why you might be gaping a bit.

To be honest I cant describe how I feel today....anger, frustration and complete sadness might cover it. Feckin fed up :icon_cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669