How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just run 18.4 miles, so I bet I feel a little more tired than you!

I also feel gutted; wanted to run 22 mile. That's right, wanted. :icon_eek:

So it was a good curry then?

I've just run 18.4 miles, so I bet I feel a little more tired than you!

I also feel gutted; wanted to run 22 mile. That's right, wanted. :icon_eek:

My own best since losing the excess weight is 10 miles. At the moment I can't comprehend doing more than double that but then again a couple of years ago I wouldn't have thought I could do more than 100 yards without coronary problems!

My own best since losing the excess weight is 10 miles. At the moment I can't comprehend doing more than double that but then again a couple of years ago I wouldn't have thought I could do more than 100 yards without coronary problems!
10 miles is good. It wasn't that long ago I thought it was a fair distance! Today is the furthest that I've ever run, and to think I've got to do it again, and then get through another 8 miles is making me feel a bit deflated!

This is going to be my one and only marathon!!

10 miles is good. It wasn't that long ago I thought it was a fair distance! Today is the furthest that I've ever run, and to think I've got to do it again, and then get through another 8 miles is making me feel a bit deflated!

This is going to be my one and only marathon!!

Why put yourself through it if it's so traumatic?
I'm genuinely interested, I've never been able to get my head around why anybody would want to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00