How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why put yourself through it if it's so traumatic?
I'm genuinely interested, I've never been able to get my head around why anybody would want to do it.
For the sense of achievement when I cross the finishing line. It's a challenge, not a trauma though. It's something I've always wanted to do, and every year when I see the London Marathon on the TV, and the different people doing it, I have thought "I can do that too". I can, but it's bloody hard work getting there!!

like having 10 wanks in a day then?

For the sense of achievement when I cross the finishing line. It's a challenge, not a trauma though. It's something I've always wanted to do, and every year when I see the London Marathon on the TV, and the different people doing it, I have thought "I can do that too". I can, but it's bloody hard work getting there!!

I just don't get it.
If I see a marathon on TV I look at it and think "why in the name of **** are all those people doing that?"
Really does baffle me.

Please don't get me wrong though, I'm just curious about it, if it works for you then I'm genuinely delighted for you.

I just don't get it
Sure fire way to get your answer.

Without prejudice, take the first twenty joggers you see. Of that twenty, count how many of them are doing it with a smile on their face, or displaying any signs of them enjoying themselves. Then convert that figure into a percentage for analysis for you to reach your conclusion.

My conclusion is that they are all ****s.

Without prejudice, take the first twenty joggers you see. Of that twenty, count how many of them are doing it with a smile on their face, or displaying any signs of them enjoying themselves.

This from a man who obviously has never experienced an endorphin and adrenaline rush!

To be honest, I reckon I look knackered and in pain most of the time I am jogging, but just occasionally I get a sudden boost, a second wind or something, and feel on top of the world for a while.

A natural high without damaging your lungs, liver or kidneys :023:

I just don't get it.
If I see a marathon on TV I look at it and think "why in the name of **** are all those people doing that?"
Really does baffle me.

Please don't get me wrong though, I'm just curious about it, if it works for you then I'm genuinely delighted for you.
It just goes to show how different we all are. I'm sure that there are things that you do for enjoyment that would baffle me!

Sure fire way to get your answer.

Without prejudice, take the first twenty joggers you see. Of that twenty, count how many of them are doing it with a smile on their face, or displaying any signs of them enjoying themselves. Then convert that figure into a percentage for analysis for you to reach your conclusion.

My conclusion is that they are all ****s.
:090:

Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00