How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just goes to show how different we all are. I'm sure that there are things that you do for enjoyment that would baffle me!

I have no enjoyment in life........:icon_sad::icon_cry::icon_cry:

:icon_bigg yep ,thanks :023:

Had some good news today ,and feel better too :002:

Your not being charged for your involvment in the riot in the city centre on Sat then?

My ears are still ringing and hurting from Saturday night's gig, and I'm off to see Megadeth in a couple of hours.

I am not looking forward to tomorrow :icon_cry:

My ears are still ringing and hurting from Saturday night's gig, and I'm off to see Megadeth in a couple of hours.

I am not looking forward to tomorrow :icon_cry:

I think you make all this up to make yourself appear a real Wild Man of Rock.The truth is you will be spending tonight with a cup of Lem-Sip,Coronation Street and a copy of Coin Collecting Monthly

I think you make all this up to make yourself appear a real Wild Man of Rock.The truth is you will be spending tonight with a cup of Lem-Sip,Coronation Street and a copy of Coin Collecting Monthly
Well a sign that I am defo getting old is that the picture you paint seems quite appealing at the minute.

Well a sign that I am defo getting old is that the picture you paint seems quite appealing at the minute.

I'll send you my Copy of Coin Collecting Monthly,look after the pennies and the pounds look after themselves you know.Frivolous to buy your own copy

I'll send you my Copy of Coin Collecting Monthly,look after the pennies and the pounds look after themselves you know.Frivolous to buy your own copy
Indeed, but please don't go to the trouble and expense of posting it, we'll sort out something less flamboyant in due course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00